Building a Sexually Aggressive AI using Raspberry Pi

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2012 in Tech & Games
Before we start, I must mention that on Totseans we don't judge, you can bone a door handle or hump a tree, it really doesn't concern us.

Now, with that out of the way. Raspberry Pi is an amazing programmer friendly platform that is capable of doing some amazing stuff. On compute side alone it matches to Pentium II machines from way back (1997) but hey thanks to the GPU it can decode 1080p H264 streams, something that my Pentium 4 2.6 HT can't even do. But the real cake lies in the power consumption and price. It's basically a platform powered by smart phone technology. Like it's based on ARM11 processor running at 700Mhz that's the same clock speed my Pentium III processor had, but it's not x86 compatible.

Moving on, I found this really good review about Raspberry Pi and I thought I would share it here.
Read it: http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/20120603051148201/RaspberryPi-Introduction.html

If I had Pi I would most likely try http://www.freeswitch.org/. It's a PABX Software based solution that should be able to run on Pi. But it's a complete hack job.

To the point then, how can YOU built a Sexually Aggressive (meaning it wants to have sex every day, every second and it wants it regardless of what you think) AI (Artificial Intelligence). First you will need Toothpicks, yes toothpicks. If this was hitch hikers galaxy, I would refer to using some towels but since it's real world and having a towel (unless you're a towel head) doesn't really make any difference we will focus on toothpicks. You will need 3 packs of toothpicks. Empty the packs and count the toothpicks. Make sure you have at least 200 toothpicks. 200 usable toothpicks, I don't want those out of shape, broken toothpicks.

They break easily under stress. Next up, order your Raspberry Pi, craighlist a charger, battery, keyboard etc. Basically buy whatever is required to make sure that the platform can run. I want this kit to be portable. Next up, open up a new condom, yes you heard it right. You will need three condoms, it's advised that you blow air into it. Then take the toothpicks and pack them together, you will need to create three bundles, use duct tape to secure the picks and then shove them in the condom.

By now you should have a decent size toothpick Dildo, for your own safety, add two more condom on top of it, you don't want to have an AI child. Then find an old Vibrating dildo, take it part and find the motor, attach the motor to your new Dildo, it's basically moving things in and out. You don't need to power the motor using batteries, just use USB connector, attach the power cables to it (simple schematic, the USB will give you 5V of raw pleasure).

The USB Toothpick Dildo is now ready, connect the dildo to your system (PC) and see if it vibrates. If you have done everything right, it will function without a hitch.

Now, for the hard part. By now I assume you have the Raspberry Pi platform running, install Fedora and after that it's really easy.

I can't give you the exact code but I hope you will get an idea out of this, what we need here is a switch that can power on and off the USB port. (Yes, I know the USB gets power directly but I am sure there is a way to disable it's power or if you're really good at this having an controller with some logic circuit can easily handle the data commands). You will use the sex bot interface, you will have a text to speech converter that will output whatever the AI types and once you shove the Toothpick dildo up your ass, the controller will trigger the vibration on selected keywords.

I know this is a rough idea, trust me I was just going to post the link to the benchmark in the first place. But it's still an idea worth trying.

Moving on, I found this really good review about Raspberry Pi and I thought I would share it here.
Read it: http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/20120603051148201/RaspberryPi-Introduction.html

If I had Pi I would most likely try http://www.freeswitch.org/. It's a PABX Software based solution that should be able to run on Pi. But it's a complete hack job.

To the point then, how can YOU built a Sexually Aggressive (meaning it wants to have sex every day, every second and it wants it regardless of what you think) AI (Artificial Intelligence). First you will need Toothpicks, yes toothpicks. If this was hitch hikers galaxy, I would refer to using some towels but since it's real world and having a towel (unless you're a towel head) doesn't really make any difference we will focus on toothpicks. You will need 3 packs of toothpicks. Empty the packs and count the toothpicks. Make sure you have at least 200 toothpicks. 200 usable toothpicks, I don't want those out of shape, broken toothpicks.

They break easily under stress. Next up, order your Raspberry Pi, craighlist a charger, battery, keyboard etc. Basically buy whatever is required to make sure that the platform can run. I want this kit to be portable. Next up, open up a new condom, yes you heard it right. You will need three condoms, it's advised that you blow air into Before we start, I must mention that on Totseans we don't judge, you can bone a door handle or hump a tree, it really doesn't concern us.

Now, with that out of the way, Raspberry Pi is an amazing programmer friendly platform that is capable of doing some amazing stuff. On compute side alone it matches to Pentium II machines from way back (1997) but hey thanks to the GPU it can decode 1080p H264 streams, something that my Pentium 4 2.6 HT can't even do. But the real cake lies in the power consumption and price. It's basically a platform powered by smart phone technology. Like it's based on ARM11 processor running at 700 MHz that's the same clock speed my Pentium III processor had, but it's not x86 compatible.

They break easily under stress. Next up, order Raspberry Pi and craigslist a charger, battery, keyboard, USB connectors and basically buy whatever is required to make sure that the platform can run. I want this kit to be portable. Next up, open up a new condom, yes you heard it right. You will need three condoms; it's advised that you blow air into it. Then take the toothpicks and pack them together, you will need to create three bundles, use duct tape to secure the picks and then shove them in the condom.

By now you should have a decent size toothpick Dildo, for your own safety, add two more condom on top of it, you don't want to have an AI child. Then find an old Vibrating dildo, take it apart and find the motor, attach the motor to your new Dildo, it's basically moving things in and out. You don't need to power the motor using batteries, just use USB connector, and attach the power cables to it (simple schematic, the USB will give you 5V of raw pleasure).

The USB Toothpick Dildo is now ready, connect the dildo to your system (PC) and see if it vibrates. If you have done everything right, it will function without a hitch.

By now I assume you have the Raspberry Pi platform running, install Fedora and after that it's really easy.

I can't give you the exact code but I hope you will get an idea out of this, what we need here is a switch that can power on and off the USB port. (Yes, I know the USB gets power directly but I am sure there is a way to disable its power or if you're really good at this having a controller with some logic circuit can easily handle the data commands). You will use the sex bot interface, you will have a text to speech converter that will output whatever the AI types and once you shove the Toothpick dildo up your ass, the controller will trigger the vibration on selected keywords.

I know this is a rough idea, trust me I was just going to post the link to the benchmark in the first place. But it's still an idea worth trying.
it. Then take the toothpicks and pack them together, you will need to create three bundles, use duct tape to secure the picks and then shove them in the condom.

By now you should have a decent size toothpick Dildo, for your own safety, add two more condom on top of it, you don't want to have an AI child. Then find an old Vibrating dildo, take it part and find the motor, attach the motor to your new Dildo, it's basically moving things in and out. You don't need to power the motor using batteries, just use USB connector, attach the power cables to it (simple schematic, the USB will give you 5V of raw pleasure).

Now, for the hard part. By now I assume you have the Raspberry Pi platform running, install Fedora and after that it's really easy.

I can't give you the exact code but I hope you will get an idea out of this, what we need here is a switch that can power on and off the USB port. (Yes, I know the USB gets power directly but I am sure there is a way to disable it's power or if you're really good at this having an controller with some logic circuit can easily handle the data commands). You will use the sex bot interface, you will have a text to speech converter that will output whatever the AI types and once you shove the Toothpick dildo up your ass, the controller will trigger the vibration on selected keywords.

P.S: AI part is still work in progress, I am sure there are some really good sex bots out there that can act like an AI.

Comments