Which country dishes out the most cyber herpies

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2012 in Tech & Games
  1. China
  2. United States
  3. South Korea
  4. Russia
  5. Taiwan

I watched a documentary last night about our fishing industry handing their fishing quotas over to foreign interests (Russia & South Korea were major players) and saying "FU locals." Why? because cost cutting = profit. These countries supply cheap labor. (The Koreans are like $1.23 an hour & treated as slave labor). I could go on and on about this. But I wont.

On with the tech part of this story. I remember watching something about that guy who created the finger print app for the Iphone. Dude had the idea but knew fuck all about programming. He hired cheap labor in India to create the software for his idea. MFs a millionaire now.

What I'm getting at here is the cheap underpaid labor coming from certain countries and the fact that a lot of malicious shit is coming from those very places. The way I see it. It's kinda obvious why some of these countries have a higher rate of malware distribution. Corporate conditioning. Hire Gibberteech to create a virus, get him to activate it, profit.

The internet is the perfect tool for industrial spying, sabotage and illegal downloading. Most of us know some torrents and P2Ps contain malicious shit implemented into downloads, compliments of the music, movie and software industry

If I were trying to sell an antivirus program, It would be a pointless process trying to market it without any malware out there. Windows would have a hard time pushing its spy worthy updates on you if there were no reason for an update. "Keep yourself secure and get an update" type BS.

jemQm.jpg