Thinking about suicide? click here

Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
I made a list of 5 things to do if you want to commit suicide. Just do these 5 things then you'll be ready to commit suicide

1. stab a person
2. tell your boss how you really feel
3. have sex with a dog
4. stick a fork in an electrical outlet
5. get slapped by an old lady

Comments

• HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I made a list of 5 things to do if you want to commit suicide. Just do these 5 things then you'll be ready to commit suicide

1. stab a person
    2. tell your boss how you really feel
    3. have sex with a dog
    4. stick a fork in an electrical outlet
    5. get slapped by an old lady

You lost me after No.2
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    You had me at number 1 and then the list started to go downhill big time.

Instead of it being a dog in #3 you should make it a larger animal, possibly a Zoo Animal. (If you're going to off yourself after screwing an animal you should atleast make it a more interesting animal.)

And for #5 it should be forcefully grope an old lady.
  • Sasha GrapeSasha Grape Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Why would you want to be slapped by old lady? You mean you want to spew vitriol so that you offend Ms. Havisham from down the street cause that's badass and stuff?
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Why would you want to be slapped by old lady? You mean you want to spew vitriol so that you offend Ms. Havisham from down the street cause that's badass and stuff?

Were you trying to sneak a Great Expectations reference in here?
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had a dream where I found out I had cancer and decided to kill myself. I think I settled on various activities involving DMT, robbing pharmacies and possibly throwing myself off a building during some kind of public event. I also had this idea (in the dream) that if I injected 3mg of LSD I could go inside the tumour and blast it away with my mind.

I think if you were going to off yourself there are better things you could do than fuck a dog though :rolleyes:
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sprint naked down the street.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ok Ok man this one you got to do, first get two regular eggs, put a pan on the stove top, now butter the pan. This next step is very important or the eggs take for ever, ok first break them open one at a time then quickly drop the yolk and junk into the pan. Now the cooking begins. a few min later the cooking ends and ater becomes ater.

ZING!
  • edited August 2010
    What the fuck is this?