Need to make "crystals" on my blend

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
So last week i made some blend with Dimiana leaf and jwh and this week I did the same shit with dimiana and red clover. well apperently the first batch had "crystals" on it and the second didnt.

I dont have the best eyesight so i saw no "crystals" on either I KNOW how much jwh i put in my blend and I KNOW it'll fuck you up. I'm thinking the red clovers texture was what didnt allow crystal like looks so i'm gonna go straight with the dimiana leaf (to me it smokes like ass thats why i added clover]

can anyone enlighten me on getting jwh to make crystal like formations after its absorbed on plant matter? If i spray the shit with sugar water will there be a crystal formation (I'm not gonna shit em on jwh amount or anything just want the look they desire) any pointers at all I googled for hours and the closest thing i could find was freezing it. any experiences with sugar water? HALP please

EDIT: I dont wanna shit anybody i just have no clue how i got crystalized jwh in the first place after i did a disolve in acetone.

Comments

• fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    So last week i made some blend with Dimiana leaf and jwh and this week I did the same shit with dimiana and red clover. well apperently the first batch had "crystals" on it and the second didnt. I dont have the best eyesight so i saw no "crystals" on either I KNOW how much jwh i put in my blend and I KNOW it'll fuck you up. I'm thinking the red clovers texture was what didnt allow crystal like looks so i'm gonna go straight with the dimiana leaf (to me it smokes like ass thats why i added clover] can anyone enlighten me on getting jwh to make crystal like formations after its absorbed on plant matter? If i spray the shit with sugar water will there be a crystal formation (I'm not gonna shit em on jwh amount or anything just want the look they desire) any pointers at all I googled for hours and the closest thing i could find was freezing it. any experiences with sugar water? HALP please

EDIT: I dont wanna shit anybody i just have no clue how i got crystalized jwh in the first place after i did a disolve in acetone.

I will edit in some answers and thoughts when I get a little more time.

But just to help you out bro, in your future threads break down your post into small paragraphs. It makes it much more easy to read and comprehend for most users.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    I will edit in some answers and thoughts when I get a little more time.

But just to help you out bro, in your future threads break down your post into small paragraphs. It makes it much more easy to read and comprehend for most users.

Fixed the OP I was in a hurry i guess. It seems that with this fine powder my new supplier has I am going to have to mist the JWH on instead of the bath method.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I would experiment with different rates of drying the plant matter. Different speeds can alter crystal formation.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Kow wrote: »
    I would experiment with different rates of drying the plant matter. Different speeds can alter crystal formation.

air temp is 78 degrees low humidity indoors first batch was allowed to dry for around 12 hrs second batch dried for 6 . I appreciate the tip man