It's a few days old now (possibly weeks, as there was some talk of the developer's version being leaked on Torrent sites a few weeks ago) but I hadn't seen another thread here about it. So here we go, another installation of the popular Linux distro is available for download! According to the Backtrack website...
R3 focuses on bug-fixes as well as the addition of over 60 new tools – several of which were released in BlackHat and Defcon 2012. A whole new tool category was populated – “Physical Exploitation”, which now includes tools such as the Arduino IDE and libraries, as well as the Kautilya Teensy payload collection
Doesn't that sound awesome? Grab your download using one of the following links.
- (md5: 8cd98b693ce542b671edecaed48ab06d)
- (md5: aafff8ff5b71fdb6fccdded49a6541a0)
- (md5: 981b897b7fdf34fb1431ba84fe93249f)
- (md5: d324687fb891e695089745d461268576)
- (md5: bca6d3862c661b615a374d7ef61252c5)