Red Bull Strato is a Go and Live

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited October 2012 in Life

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    For those who missed the live jump here it is.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2012
    I watched it on the news. He gets a little unstable around 2:04 but manages to level out. Fucking awesome .... :thumbsup:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Fuck he managed to haul some serious arse that's for sure. Mach 1.24 or something.
    edited October 2012
    Well I guess he figures he will never top this for obvious reasons. The 43-year-old said he has "plans to settle down with his girlfriend and fly helicopters on mountain rescue and firefighting missions in the U.S. and Austria.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    gotta hand it to the guy, he's got some serious balls for doing this. That parachute must have been reinforced to hell with the speeds he was traveling. I hate the fact it was backed by Red Bull/Corporations but it's not as if NASA could spend the money on this, plus it's not exactly landing on another planet.

"And coming up next - One Direction, the boy band, literally traveling in..one direction!

And off they go! Such a shame they left their parachutes back here at the launch site"
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    gotta hand it to the guy, he's got some serious balls for doing this. That parachute must have been reinforced to hell with the speeds he was traveling. I hate the fact it was backed by Red Bull/Corporations but it's not as if NASA could spend the money on this, plus it's not exactly landing on another planet.

"And coming up next - One Direction, the boy band, literally traveling in..one direction!

And off they go! Such a shame they left their parachutes back here at the launch site"

At least NASA was involved and the suit he wore was a design they wanted to test.