So I just went on a midnight run...

da teachada teacha Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I've done fuck all for over a month now, and can feel myself getting lazy and out of shape. Decided to don the Legion tracksuit for good times sake and embark on a little jog.

Fucking thing nearly killed me. Must have been out there for around 15 minutes. Decided to eventually stop and had a view overlooking the whole town; was pretty beautiful. Would've been nice to have a bitch up there, or some tunes at least, but I guess I'm greatful for the break.

Upon running back I ran passed 2 drunken degens, and was hoping one would start on me so I could knock him the fuck out and steal his shit, but no one even said a word to me. Nodded to the kids hanging around smoking on the street corner, then came back in for a chocolate and bottle of water. Shit, I feel so much better, and can't wait to do the same again tomorrow!

Anybody else get the urge to do strange things at night?

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not really strange, but masturbation is a key figure of impulsiveness at midnight.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Not really strange, but masturbation is a key figure of impulsiveness at midnight.

You must really live a vivid life, you sack of shit.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I live in trackies yet never exercise.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    You must really live a vivid life, you sack of shit.

Haters gon' hate.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    I live in trackies yet never exercise.

Should give it a go brah, have a run or walk to a place of beauty out in the wild and do some drugs with tunes on. Shit's fucking pure.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    Should give it a go brah, have a run or walk to a place of beauty out in the wild and do some drugs with tunes on. Shit's fucking pure.

Perhaps, I need some money to buy some decent stims.

Back in May I got a 3 week membership to the gym and went twice. Kinda fucked up my elbow by trying to outdo the lass I was going with, and never went again.

:facepalm:

Never try to keep up with niggers when exercising, whatever gender they are.
  • edited July 2010
    I had a gym membership for a few months, and shit was awesome. Towards the end I stopped going though, and the next thing I know - the membership has ran out.

Night time activities for me involve biking to see the girlfriend at stupid o'clock, and Night Ops.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I had a gym membership for a few months, and shit was awesome. Towards the end I stopped going though, and the next thing I know - the membership has ran out.

Night time activities for me involve biking to see the girlfriend at stupid o'clock, and Night Ops.

LOL! i guess we all have had this problim with r gfs :o:o:o:o:o
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bitches keep you up at all hours of the day.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    Did ya see some birdies?