Life, the Universe, and the Meanig of Everything,

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited January 2013 in Life
Contrary to popular belief the answer is not 42. The answer is love. It starts with loving yourself. That requires forgiving yourself. For everything you have ever done and everything you will ever do. When that happens you will find peace and inner happiness. When you find that you will know yourself. When you know yourself you will be known.

WTF is he saying? Did Ate replace the Beave? Nope!. The Beave replaced ate. I went to do 1 load of laundry at the laundromat. There is a popular pub called Whiskey Willie's next door. So of course I drank between the wash and dry. I am so content in myself that others approach me now. I made 6 new friends in 90 minutes. Two of them were dykes. One was total butch and wanted to kick my ass for just talking to her fem. 2 minutes later I was on the dance floor with both of them. 10 minutes later I was out the door with hugs and sincere kisses on the cheek from them both. Not sex, just real affection from one person to another. Know yourself and you will be known. That is the meaning of life the universe and everything.

Peace