Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2013
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2013
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2013
    Holy shit, the first girl was a psycho.

(I have yet to read the others but I just had to mention that)

I'm expecting the others are some pyscho's as well.
    edited August 2013
    Oh wait, so that's a dude?

A psycho dude?! What in the world...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2013
    Not only a psycho but a hard up psycho dude!!
    edited August 2013
    Hahaha totally. :rofl:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    LOL! The first 2 images reminded me of how clingy I was with a certain girl in my past...then the rest reminded me of a guy I know who (prepare yourself) at school, told everyone his Mum had died of Cancer. Now he isn't the most popular Kid (and he wasn't back then, either)...so he never got more friends as a result through this "feel sorry for me" act, plus if you are going to LIE that your Mum died of Cancer, don't let the people you do know find out, because he had his birthday a few months after, and low-and-behold there was his Mum, all alive and rather fine and dandy.

2 years later she did actually die, very suddenly, of pancreatic cancer.

In a messed up way, I can only say he had it coming.

Really hope this guy has a near-death experience just to shut him up, and hope he doesn't use it as a chat up line..."well I've met an angel, and you aren't far off!"

"Whaddaya mean you met an angel?"

[Looks across the bar, moves eyes upwards as if to look at god] "well it wasn't that long back, but y'see, I died for all of 3 seconds when I fell down a kerb, and into a drain when texting some girl...shit, I mean, jogging..yeah I'm healthy"
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2013
    LOL I can't decide if that cancer stunt was just wrong or hilarious. I used to be pretty clingy with girls but not that bad. What is it that makes people go psycho like that? I mean it seems like these two people are adults judging from her mentioning her job and him mentioning going to nyc. You would think by this point he'd have gotten over most of that social awkwardness and not be so damned crazy but I guess some people are just fucking psycho and thats that.