Would I be in the wrong here? Help me out!

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
Been with this girl for awhile, she is amazing and we are pretty much perfect together. A couple days ago we were chilling out at her house, smoking a couple blunts and stuff and her brother gets home from work with one of his friends, dude starts talking about a bunch of stupid bullshit that no one cares about, "I'm on probation, blah blah blah, lolz I took bong hits b4 and den smoked like 5 blunts lololol". I start to notice how much he keeps checking out my girlfriend, which I dont give a fuck about at all, shes beautiful, who wouldn't?

After about 15 minutes I gotta leave, I leave and she calls me a few hours later telling me about how he was trying to kiss her, tryin' to spit his game and what the fuck ever, saying he could nail her in a week. Even after her brothers girlfriend told her I was with her he was like, "I know, I dont give a fuck".

Now the guy calls her non-stop asking to talk to her, would it be wrong if me to answer the phone next time and throw some threats his way? Or at least just tell him to fuck off? I'm not a jealous guy, but sometimes things get taken to far, I feel this is one of those times.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    i wood tell him 2 #@$! off and tell ur gf not 2 tock 2 him maybe if she was a faithfull gf she wood say somthing 2 embarass him in front of every1 :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol I love you brandon :) She is a faithful woman and one that can take care of herself. But guys like this really, really piss me off.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    You should do something. I think your girl would probably appreciate it, and then you'd get to release your frustration towards this dude, so it's a win-win situation.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

Pretty much this.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    She already said she doesn't want his advances. Why the fuck does he have her phone number? Don't go threatening to kill the guy, cause then you look psycho. What you should do is next time he calls, be forceful and brief. Tell him something like this, "My girlfriend thought it was funny at first that you were trying to pick her up, but you're making yourself look pathetic. Do everyone a favor and stop calling." Hang up without waiting for a reply, then block his number.

Don't be angry, be stern and condescending. She's too good for this guy, and he has no chance of getting with her, so there's nothing to fear or be mad about. This is something to laugh at.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    She already said she doesn't want his advances. Why the fuck does he have her phone number? Don't go threatening to kill the guy, cause then you look psycho. What you should do is next time he calls, be forceful and brief. Tell him something like this, "My girlfriend thought it was funny at first that you were trying to pick her up, but you're making yourself look pathetic. Do everyone a favor and stop calling." Hang up without waiting for a reply, then block his number.

Don't be angry, be stern and condescending. She's too good for this guy, and he has no chance of getting with her, so there's nothing to fear or be mad about. This is something to laugh at.

This is actually pretty sound and logical advice. Although, I think he meant that this guy keeps calling her brother's phone asking to talk to her.

On the flip... I fucking hate home wreckers, wreck shop son. Wreck HIS shop. What a disrespectful little shit. But as good as violence would feel, your girl sounds like the type to not be impressed by it. So pretty much, be civil, be assertive.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    If that's the case, her brother should put an end to that asap.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    She wont do anything and this other guys advances just most definitely annoy her so you really have nothing to worry about man but for real I smell what your stepping in. That shit annoys the piss outta me. I couldnt even go on a walk with my x without her getting hit on. Pissed me off but like you should do I just kinda left it be.
    P.S. the advances from other people is not the reason she is my x. I fucked it up. Just didnt want to sound like I was saying that you shouldnt worry but then say that I lost her to one of those advances if you know what i mean.