Updates and More Updates

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2013 in Help and Suggestions
For /r/totse is going to be an independent TOTSE hub only. The look/theme style would be merged with the TOTSE look and I will hopefully get that side project finished.

That will take the omg you're trying to be TOTSE name tag away from here. Plus with Reddit, it's easier to handle things. The plan is simple, hope it works.

Next up,

sub-domains.

Like radio.totseans.com

Yep anyone who is a Global Mod here, can get a custom .totseans.com sub-domain and can setup their portfolio and other stuff.

No e-mail support atm.

Any other update?

Yeah, lot of reforms and changes. I am actually tied with work but I am making incremental changes.

Oh yes and bigger exposure to Radio Totse, like banners and stuff. I want it to shine.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Oh yes I like the sound of this :D. Radio Totse is now on Google+ as well. Thought I may as well cover the whole "social media" side of things which can tie in with live broadcasts and enable us to interact with the listeners during the broadcast and have them interact with us. Things like Skype phone ins and requests.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    Oh yes I like the sound of this :D. Radio Totse is now on Google+ as well. Thought I may as well cover the whole "social media" side of things which can tie in with live broadcasts and enable us to interact with the listeners during the broadcast and have them interact with us. Things like Skype phone ins and requests.

Actually there is more, http://socialcrime.com/ is another radio website. I actually talked to them before and they interact with me on Twitter. I can collaborate with them and get your live stream supported by them or they can get their content on Radio Totse. It's mostly live shows but they have a Teamspeak setup as well. We can hang in there and take live calls. I am actually interested in creating content or doing live shows for Radio Totse.

Goingnowhere would be into it too.

I honestly want Radio Totse to outshine others because it's one of those things that real TOTSE would do to be honest.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2013
    What is /r/totse?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    /r/totse is a sub-reddit on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/totse

I am aiming to make that TOTSE and keep Totseans out of it.