R.I.P Nelson Mandela, you were a good man

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2013 in Help and Suggestions
Not many get labeled as the Good man. Thank you for all your efforts and being a beacon of hope for many.

[h=1]Nelson Mandela death: A life in pictures[/h]
More here: http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/1s6wce/

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2013
    A fascinating man with, i suspect, many hidden demons.

South Africa is the most prosperous country in Africa because of his choice to forgive and make peace with his enemies.

In contrast, Zimbabwe, once called the food basket of Africa, is now a shithole. Mugabe, once an anti-apartheid leader and now a dictator, chose to persecute the whites, confiscate (and mismanage) their farms and blame them for everything to consolidate his power reducing the country to starvation and hyper-inflation.

Once two similar leaders, different choices, drastically different results.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2013
    I gotta admit, he was one hell of an inspirational nigga. He was one of those leaders that got me through business management. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2013
    A fascinating man with, i suspect, many hidden demons.

South Africa is the most prosperous country in Africa because of his choice to forgive and make peace with his enemies.

In contrast, Zimbabwe, once called the food basket of Africa, is now a shithole. Mugabe, once an anti-apartheid leader and now a dictator, chose to persecute the whites, confiscate (and mismanage) their farms and blame them for everything to consolidate his power reducing the country to starvation and hyper-inflation.

Once two similar leaders, different choices, drastically different results.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I gotta admit, he was one hell of an inspirational nigga. He was one of those leaders that got me through business management. :thumbsup:

MY Nigga MY NIGGA!

I will admit I didn't knew about his History but that man just demands respect, as I have become more informed and civilized (lol), I tend to respect people who do something for peace.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2013
    Meh, one down 2 billion to go.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2013
    Meh, one down 2 billion to go.
    Oh, come on. We don't have to kill everyone.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh, come on. We don't have to kill everyone.

7,000,000,000 - 2,000,000,000 = 5,000,000,000
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    MY Nigga MY NIGGA!

I will admit I didn't knew about his History but that man just demands respect, as I have become more informed and civilized (lol), I tend to respect people who do something for peace.

When I did business management, we got to choose leaders to micro-study and 2 of my papers were on Mandela. Interesting dude with inspiring concepts.
    If it makes you feel any better bro, he's probably smoking a big fat joint, swigging on a bottle of Single Barrel Jacks, tapping some hot young bishes & eating pork & beans with King, Gandhi & Allah.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2013
    Lets make sure we remember his legacy the right way folks. The media has done its best to make him into a cute cuddly Gandhi like figure which worked great with his handsome old age. You have to remember though that when he did all the things he was to become famous for it wasn't like he was practicing pacifism or anything. He got tired of all the bullshit the white supremacist apartheid was shoveling and when his peaceful political attempts to get them to stop didn't work he started a straight-up revolution with all the violence that truly entails. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking bad about the fellow. I admire him for his strength and will to fight for what he knew was right. I just don't like the picture the media paints of him as a happy peaceful cuddly guy. Nigga was a badass and don't forget it. That's what I respect about his life. Not just a good man, a total badass.