More Updates "__"

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2013 in Help and Suggestions
Well generally I don't work on updates these days but I have been constantly trying to figure out ways to automate traffic and create tools that will make it more fun to be around here. So, I have been using Imgurl ALOT and it's a fuck tastic platform. And you know my history on Reddit. I am on my third account and they're all well liked and awarded. Hell I earned GOLD twice in a row. I can see reaching some epic status there with some dedicated time BUT I am not into Reddit community, my roots belong to this community, so even if I am there, it's only because I have to keep learning and thinking of new ideas.

So, I will use two simple script tools, one for harvesting images from reddit and will basically be viewable on our totseans website, these includes cute to NSFW stuff, but generally it would be a good time pass.

Another would be a harvesting tool to gather images. These are just few of the features I am planning to implement this week.

But that's not it.

I want ALL OF YOU, yes you and YOU and you behind the desk jerking off. To writes, YES fuckers write at least 3-5 articles on wait for it, Christmas. YES and New Years.

I want to publish 5-35 articles before the new year. I know it's much but hey we're fucking Ninja's. Don't post the articles on the FORUM, just post it in this forum. http://totseans.com/bbs/forums/101-Think-Tank

It's reserved for selected users, if you want in. Just post in this thread and state if you want to write and I will let you in.

Comments