2014 And Our Future...

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2014 in Help and Suggestions
To say I am surprised would be an understatement. It's still brings hope and joy to see everyone that we cared around us, I mean in the past few weeks we have seen some old timers returning. Sure they're busy as ever and in tough situation but at least they're here. And that's something.

I am actually glad this small community is still up and surviving, although it's not as big as I want but I don't blame anyone, the age of forums is just about near it's end. I have seen people on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Pinterest etc just wasting their time, the people that actually know about doing something productive are either selling online or just creating something different.

The spirit of TOTSE still exists, it's just spread over but now it's no longer about TOTSE, it's about friends and being with one another.

I have slacked off a bit and it's mostly due to my trip to the outside, once you see the miracles of pussy :D and venture out in the open you understand what can be done and what should be done.

Funnily enough instead of backing out and saying quit, I am more driven into making this place something more than just a community. We have the assets, we have the talent.

What we need is a massive fuck ton campaign.

I have increase my BONER status on Reddit already, I have two projects that can bring in continuous traffic and members, what I need is some support.

I have already seen MM doing his part and to be honest it fills me with joy and you know that warm feeling. So, I have finally decided to say FUCK IT TO BEING LAZY and just dive in.

I am going to hold a 2014 Party on Totseans, we're going to launch something different this month and we will outshine others.

In the mean time, let's take a moment and remember TDD.

http://www.thedamagedone.org/bbs/

And Totse2.

Both were good communities but eventually didn't reach their potential. We could be next but I am not giving up. We're stronger and we're a family.

We will enter 2014 with our heads held HIGH!

I love you guys, lets make something happen.

Think of anything you want to do, and let's announce it to the world we will do it.

BIG FUCKING KUDOS TO SPAZZY AND DAK for TOTSE RADIO!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2013
    Optimized the Forum and Wordpress. Things should load fuck load faster now :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2013
    I think T2 reached its peak, they just couldn't hold on to it, :( and as far as TDD goes, they had some good users in thar, no denying that, but had to much of an autocratic focus on their community.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2013
    It pains me to come back to this place and see it so much slower than what I was used to before. However the people I actually cared about being here and kept coming back to read about and discuss anything with are still here and so I'll still be here. I want to see this place thrive but I know forums are dying out. I'll do what I can within my limited abilities to try to create content in the form of guides and whatnot. I wouldn't post them anywhere else. It just wouldn't feel right. Especially not after everything I've been through with all of you and this place. I still have high expectations for us and for totse as a whole. I think we're a unique albeit demented group of individuals coming here feels like coming home. Its unfortunate what has happened to T2 and TDD but maybe that is what things are coming to. I don't want this place to change much but I fear we might have to change a lot in order to keep with the times. I'm willing to accept that and roll with it. I just hope that whatever happens to the rest of the site the /bbs stays with it.

I'm here to stay. I've got a lot to look forward too and a lot to share. There isn't another community I'd want to experience it all with.

^gay! (but true bros, true)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2013
    Don't worry the feel would be the same, I was actually discussing this on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/totse/comments/1pxa1o/more_like_totse/

Hopefully people will come to their senses and pool in eventually. It's a just a waiting game atm.

Plus I am working on some kickass projects and actually learning some fucktastic things.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2013
    Go with your bad self Dfg. I will be here in the wings but for now my energy is focused on healing from two surgeries in the last 3 months from the bike wreck, my lawsuit, and my plans after the lawsuit (read moving to Panama) in that order.
  • ElwoodElwood Global Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Ive had a load of family bullshit over xmas (deaths on xmas eve, day and boxing day) , flooded out, blackouts and now my GF has had her assets frozen because my racist govt hates Romanians and Bulgarians so got legal issues there. Total clusterfuck...

Anyway, i want this place to thrive. A small community is better than none and you guys kept me going through shitty times at uni and life in general. Every time i see a possible "this place is doomed" post i get a chill down me. Not nice. We'll keep it together somehow.

As for my new years bits - self improvement and keeping mates/family close after a crap year where most i was close to just buggered off. Oh, and save up for moving out. Y'know, adult and all.

Love you guys :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2014
    Elwood wrote: »
    Ive had a load of family bullshit over xmas (deaths on xmas eve, day and boxing day) , flooded out, blackouts and now my GF has had her assets frozen because my racist govt hates Romanians and Bulgarians so got legal issues there. Total clusterfuck...

Anyway, i want this place to thrive. A small community is better than none and you guys kept me going through shitty times at uni and life in general. Every time i see a possible "this place is doomed" post i get a chill down me. Not nice. We'll keep it together somehow.

As for my new years bits - self improvement and keeping mates/family close after a crap year where most i was close to just buggered off. Oh, and save up for moving out. Y'know, adult and all.

Love you guys :)

Love you too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA

No Homo
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2014
    Sorry for the shitty xmas Elwood.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2014
    Elwood wrote: »

Fuck mang! I thought my xmas & new years sucked. :(

Your racist govt must be a faggot because Bulgarian girls are HAWT!

Ms8wDJy.jpg