The Spyware Who Loved Me!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited April 2014 in Tech & Games
Today I fire up "Wireshark" and start checking out packets coming through while browsing. And I'm like,hmmm.. wazzat? Hehe, Who gives a fuck! I'm gonna block it. I start a new packet capture ....... Suddenly I'm like WTF! It’s back again but with a slightly different name change to bypass my block. I Pr0n that fuckers ass as well and restart the cycle. (No TDR the cycle's not a shovel head.) only this time I start blocking IP ranges related to my objective, & my objective is "to eradicate my nemesis @ all costs". But FUCK ME! I block 1, 2, 3 IPs, 4, 5, 6, & this shit still keeps coming back with a vengeance.

FUCK ME! Finally I manage to confine it in here.
u5j3ANn.png

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2014
    Google Analytics is very sticky....google seem to have some mechanism that prevents its removal through the browser. You have to manually do it.

You think you have it, then Google starts advertising things you searched for on ebay months ago. I think google partners with a lot of big sites and buys your data from them.

https://disconnect.me/
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2014
    Tor stops it from showing up in wireshark ....... but I dunno....
    Have you tried the disconnect ap? Any reviews?

Edit - I'm trying it & it's kinda like the ghost thingy plug in on mozilla apps. Fuckin LoL! Google-anal still manages to snake its way under it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2014
    Don't fight the Google overlords, give in.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2014