Guide to Getting Laid Using Magnets

I did a test via this post regarding magnets: http://www.reddit.com/r/shittyaskscience/comments/2cg25t/if_i_eat_magnets_will_it_make_me_more_attractive/[1]

And it seems there is a strong link between magnets and getting laid. So, to experiment I devised an ingenious plan which yields amazing results.

For starters you will need some strong magnets, I prefer using Hard Disk magnets, they're cheap and strong. Next you will need to get some duct tape and a bunch of these magnets.

A little bit of science, Magnets are strong attraction devices, they work on metals but it's also proven that if attached to the right equipment and applied the right charge they can also attract humans provided some conditions are met.

A) The victim ahem the partner in question is given lots of Iron in advance, or is wearing metal objects, belts etc. B) The partner is properly charged, rubbing clothes, batteries etc

Now if you have done that, you can go ahead and start your seduction game.

Spots to wear magnets on:

A) Your dick, during intercourse if your dick is wrapped in magnets, it will create an enormous erection will last as long as the skin holds. And penetration would be fun, because you will need a lot of energy to pull out, this does imply the partner is packed with Iron and your penis is magnetized properly.

B) Hands, pelvis. During the dance floor routine, you can just move your pelvis in position and the girl won't be able to get away, and she will to be embarrassed to call for help. Plus, it's not rape if laws of attraction are doing it. Same applies with hands, just attach it her body and she won't get away.

Now unfortunately this doesn't work random hookups, you need to properly select your partner, she or he must get some iron into them, from our field tests, spiking their drinks helps.

Currently we have our field testers making rounds, we shall update this guide with more methods after we get some results.

I should mention that you need to make sure you don't eat too many magnets, side effect do include a tendency for butt sex and constipation.

Psst, I will add more real info later on :p

Comments