A girl I'm seeing

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
In one hour I'm going to a girl's apartment. She is buying beer, and we are going to watch a movie. I believe this girl is into me, so I'm pretty excited because I like her so far. She seems cool, has a good sense of humor, and she's hot. I'm going to make a move, and I will update later with what happens.

In the meantime, post what you think is going to happen.
«1

Comments

  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Beer? Apartment?! The!?!

    Looks liker youre in for a good time buddy.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should be good. Let's hear some predictions.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bring GHB just in case.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anal Rape. Bondage style.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    i predict that OP will acsidently trip and fall rite wen she opins the door LOL!!!! :o:o:o:o:o
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    i predict that OP will acsidently trip and fall rite wen she opins the door LOL!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

    i predict that the gurl will act leik shes about to give OP a blowjob and raelly she will bite his penus off!!!LOL!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    You will just watch some movie and then cuddle a bit and then she will think you're no fun and leave or she will read this post and think about Dfg and then fuck you.

    In any case, happy fapping.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    OP qwuote dave mathews and tell her "hike up ur skirt a litle more and show the world 2 me" it will get u lade 100 persint no dowt
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    OP qwuote dave mathews and tell her "hike up ur skirt a litle more and show the world 2 me" it will get u lade 100 persint no dowt

    This is why getting laid is not your strong point.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Beer, movies, alone apartment time definetely means you're gonna get your burrito in her taco tonight.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Analogies... Haha and if you dont theres always time to choke the chicken.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Analogies... Haha and if you dont theres always time to choke the chicken.

    Lol, you said anal
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol, you said anal

    Ahhhh LOLZ your such a fag. I would murder you if I wasnt staying at your house.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Predictions? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

    You're going to get drunk, laugh a little bit, attain your beer goggles, and go to town.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oooh I know I know!! You guys are going to do sex teehee
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    i foresee nothing but good things coming of this. keep it safe.. pull out!
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    chick is probably a fatty
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    chick is probably a fatty

    First, STFU acolyte.


    It fucking sucked. Ok, so we drink beer and chill. She's fun to hang with. We're having good conversation. Everything's going great. After a while she wants to have a tickle war. I'm thinking "oh shit, this is on." So we mess around and end up making out on the floor for a bit. All of a sudden she gets all mad at me for not having a boner. I'm thinking wtf is this girl on. I drank 6 beers and didn't see sex happening. I wasn't going to get hard from a little making out while drunk. I've done that plenty of times and it's not all that exciting. So then she's all mad and tells me to leave. I act like a fucking dumbass and kind of get stubborn and I ask her wtf is going on, why is she acting totally different all of a sudden? She makes up tons of bullshit and I guess she's trying to gauge my reaction. Bottom line was that this bitch is insecure and mad that I didn't get totally fucking hard for her after a quick 3 mins of making out. She said we weren't going to have sex, so I didn't get why I was supposed to be all hard for her. I guess she wanted to think I reaaaaaaaally wanted that pussy or something. I don't really understand what the issue is, which I find annoying, because I'm usually good at analyzing this sort of thing.

    She acts like I have a broken dick or something, and we talk for maybe 4 mins or so, and then I'm like whatever and she's all I'm tired you should go. She says she wants to hang out again and it won't be weird. Great. So apparently I completely fucked up my chances with her by not getting hard from kissing while somewhat drunk. I called her bullshit and told her she was being ridiculous and said a bunch of stupid shit I guess, because I was totally pissed that this girl was now probably completely lost forever. Fuck it. This girl is crazy.

    So, totse, I am here bitching about this shitty ass night I had. You all were wrong, except maybe Dfg. Good call on this.

    She borrowed my movie, and I plan on getting it back, or saying fuck it and downloading it again. I'm not about to waste more time on this girl who obviously is trying to play games with me. I don't feel like typing the entire thing out because this is plenty. I left her place on a really sour note, and I'm pretty annoyed with myself for inadvertently ruining any chances I had with her, because I thought she was pretty hot. Oh well. Life goes on, and I'll find more pussy. We can all drink to that.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Omg how could you not get hard from kissing???

    Lol really you should call the cops this girl is sexing 13 year olds or something
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    Just opened a brooklyn brown ale in your honor sir. Better luck next time. What was the movie?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    First, STFU acolyte.


    It fucking sucked. Ok, so we drink beer and chill. She's fun to hang with. We're having good conversation. Everything's going great. After a while she wants to have a tickle war. I'm thinking "oh shit, this is on." So we mess around and end up making out on the floor for a bit. All of a sudden she gets all mad at me for not having a boner. I'm thinking wtf is this girl on. I drank 6 beers and didn't see sex happening. I wasn't going to get hard from a little making out while drunk. I've done that plenty of times and it's not all that exciting. So then she's all mad and tells me to leave. I act like a fucking dumbass and kind of get stubborn and I ask her wtf is going on, why is she acting totally different all of a sudden? She makes up tons of bullshit and I guess she's trying to gauge my reaction. Bottom line was that this bitch is insecure and mad that I didn't get totally fucking hard for her after a quick 3 mins of making out. She said we weren't going to have sex, so I didn't get why I was supposed to be all hard for her. I guess she wanted to think I reaaaaaaaally wanted that pussy or something. I don't really understand what the issue is, which I find annoying, because I'm usually good at analyzing this sort of thing.

    She acts like I have a broken dick or something, and we talk for maybe 4 mins or so, and then I'm like whatever and she's all I'm tired you should go. She says she wants to hang out again and it won't be weird. Great. So apparently I completely fucked up my chances with her by not getting hard from kissing while somewhat drunk. I called her bullshit and told her she was being ridiculous and said a bunch of stupid shit I guess, because I was totally pissed that this girl was now probably completely lost forever. Fuck it. This girl is crazy.

    So, totse, I am here bitching about this shitty ass night I had. You all were wrong, except maybe Dfg. Good call on this.

    She borrowed my movie, and I plan on getting it back, or saying fuck it and downloading it again. I'm not about to waste more time on this girl who obviously is trying to play games with me. I don't feel like typing the entire thing out because this is plenty. I left her place on a really sour note, and I'm pretty annoyed with myself for inadvertently ruining any chances I had with her, because I thought she was pretty hot. Oh well. Life goes on, and I'll find more pussy. We can all drink to that.

    Hard luck mate.

    Next time ignore the BS work and just get on with it. While watching the movie whisper in her ear that she hot etc and she is really turning you on. Get a semi and you will nail her. If she has insecurity issues improvise. Make her insecurity her strongest point and praise her a bit more.

    Put your player face on and get to work. If any girl is staying at my place for this long, I will get something out of it.

    But if you really want to get her back or just want to fuck her. Get your sweet face on and take her out for a tea or a walk and tell her YOU were wrong and at that time you were mentally frustrated etc. Something about your mother being sick etc. Then do the movie thing again, nail her and then decide if you want to dumb her or keep fucking her.

    inb4girlscallmeanasshole

    I should be in states, I would be swimming in pussy FUCK ME!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    shoulda made her choke on it. she does sound wacked in the head, which usually makes for a good fuck, steer clear of any relationship thoughts. i say go back and hit it and quit it... i would have taken her beer.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Show up at her door in a few hours drunk with a raging boner
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    First, STFU acolyte.

    Nigga, you can't even get a hard on, you impotent bastard.

    Personally I'd flip my shit on her and switch up tactics and treat her like utter shit.

    "Fuck you whore, you know what, you don't turn me on because you're fucking retarded and insecure. Who the hell would want to fuck you anyway? I need to be drunk to just to tolerate yr monstrous presence, yr breath stinks like a typhoon of ass gas and you have horrible taste in clothes. Also, you suck."

    She'll be on yr balls in a snap, one way or another, lawl.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Show up at her door in a few hours drunk with a raging boner

    ^
    This

    And on a side not. Damn what a bitch. She was pissed because of a no show in the low bro. What a cunt. She does sound like a crazy. Dude I hope she was hot as hell or that was just a huge waste.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    ^
    This

    And on a side not. Damn what a bitch. She was pissed because of a no show in the low bro. What a cunt. She does sound like a crazy. Dude I hope she was hot as hell or that was just a huge waste.

    Free beer is never a waste. I've done far worse things than hang out with a bitch & make out with her for three minutes to catch a buzz.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Free beer is never a waste. I've done far worse things than hang out with a bitch & make out with her for three minutes to catch a buzz.

    He did not specify that she bought the beer. He may have brought it but anyways. Yeah its nice to get a buzz and make out but its more nice to go further then that so she is still a crazy bitch.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bitch was probably on the rag, yo.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    He did not specify that she bought the beer. He may have brought it but anyways. Yeah its nice to get a buzz and make out but its more nice to go further then that so she is still a crazy bitch.

    From the OP:
    In one hour I'm going to a girl's apartment. She is buying beer, and we are going to watch a movie.

    :p
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    From the OP:



    :p

    DAMMIT!!! I read that too but it didnt click. Well still. The end of my post still fits the bill.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    First, STFU acolyte.


    It fucking sucked. Ok, so we drink beer and chill. She's fun to hang with. We're having good conversation. Everything's going great. After a while she wants to have a tickle war. I'm thinking "oh shit, this is on." So we mess around and end up making out on the floor for a bit. All of a sudden she gets all mad at me for not having a boner. I'm thinking wtf is this girl on. I drank 6 beers and didn't see sex happening. I wasn't going to get hard from a little making out while drunk. I've done that plenty of times and it's not all that exciting. So then she's all mad and tells me to leave. I act like a fucking dumbass and kind of get stubborn and I ask her wtf is going on, why is she acting totally different all of a sudden? She makes up tons of bullshit and I guess she's trying to gauge my reaction. Bottom line was that this bitch is insecure and mad that I didn't get totally fucking hard for her after a quick 3 mins of making out. She said we weren't going to have sex, so I didn't get why I was supposed to be all hard for her. I guess she wanted to think I reaaaaaaaally wanted that pussy or something. I don't really understand what the issue is, which I find annoying, because I'm usually good at analyzing this sort of thing.

    She acts like I have a broken dick or something, and we talk for maybe 4 mins or so, and then I'm like whatever and she's all I'm tired you should go. She says she wants to hang out again and it won't be weird. Great. So apparently I completely fucked up my chances with her by not getting hard from kissing while somewhat drunk. I called her bullshit and told her she was being ridiculous and said a bunch of stupid shit I guess, because I was totally pissed that this girl was now probably completely lost forever. Fuck it. This girl is crazy.

    So, totse, I am here bitching about this shitty ass night I had. You all were wrong, except maybe Dfg. Good call on this.

    She borrowed my movie, and I plan on getting it back, or saying fuck it and downloading it again. I'm not about to waste more time on this girl who obviously is trying to play games with me. I don't feel like typing the entire thing out because this is plenty. I left her place on a really sour note, and I'm pretty annoyed with myself for inadvertently ruining any chances I had with her, because I thought she was pretty hot. Oh well. Life goes on, and I'll find more pussy. We can all drink to that.

    :facepalm: you should of just torn her fuking clothes off right therrr , you could of had some wild angry make up sex . you sir failed .:facepalm::facepalm:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    1) What a bitch; I mean, you girls should know that it's not exactly easy to get a raging boner from some kisses with several beers in your blood.

    2) On the other hand, you could have ignored that and used your hands to rub her vag or something. Moaning usually does the trick to get me hard.

    3) Try to get it on again if you feel like it. It's clear she still wants you.

    4) Dfg is a fucking pimp.

    5) I like turtles.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg's advice is pretty solid, especially for a dirty Paki.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Guys, I think I poisoned her llama :(
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sex is overrated anyways OP, so don't sweat it.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Guys, I think I poisoned her llama :(

    I miss that guy.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    She borrowed my movie, and I plan on getting it back, or saying fuck it and downloading it again. I'm not about to waste more time on this girl who obviously is trying to play games with me. I don't feel like typing the entire thing out because this is plenty. I left her place on a really sour note, and I'm pretty annoyed with myself for inadvertently ruining any chances I had with her, because I thought she was pretty hot. Oh well. Life goes on, and I'll find more pussy. We can all drink to that.

    She sounds certifiably insane.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Omg how could you not get hard from kissing???

    Lol really you should call the cops this girl is sexing 13 year olds or something

    I was really confused. My friend told me to stay away from this girl because she's massively insecure and plays games. After thinking about it a little more I guess she was being insecure thinking I wasn't attracted to her, and that's why she tried to take it out on me. I'd never been in that kind of a situation before, which was interesting in and of itself.

    Anyone getting hard from kissing is either 13 or hasn't looked at porn/jacked off for 2 weeks. Kissing is fun, but it's not really sexual to me. She wouldn't let me go further, so I kinda lost interest. If she had let me do more then there wouldn't have been a problem, despite the 6 beers in my system.

    Thanks for the serious replies. I was hoping for some better flames from the flamers, but I guess "lol you're impotent" is the best they can come up with.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

    Hard luck mate.

    Next time ignore the BS work and just get on with it. While watching the movie whisper in her ear that she hot etc and she is really turning you on. Get a semi and you will nail her. If she has insecurity issues improvise. Make her insecurity her strongest point and praise her a bit more.

    Put your player face on and get to work. If any girl is staying at my place for this long, I will get something out of it.

    But if you really want to get her back or just want to fuck her. Get your sweet face on and take her out for a tea or a walk and tell her YOU were wrong and at that time you were mentally frustrated etc. Something about your mother being sick etc. Then do the movie thing again, nail her and then decide if you want to dumb her or keep fucking her.

    inb4girlscallmeanasshole

    I should be in states, I would be swimming in pussy FUCK ME!

    We didn't even watch the movie. She wanted to talk and drink beer, so I finished off the 6 pack and she had I dunno 3 or 4 maybe. We were at her place. I haven't decided what I'm going to do about it. Most likely I'll just drop her. I can't be assed to deal with this kind of bullshit when we're not even dating. If a girl wants to fuck, then great. I don't want to sit around and talk forever and then not get laid. I'm going to drop it for a few days and see how I feel by the weekend. I might change my mind about cutting off contact.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    shoulda made her choke on it. she does sound wacked in the head, which usually makes for a good fuck, steer clear of any relationship thoughts. i say go back and hit it and quit it... i would have taken her beer.

    I drank all the beer.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    1) What a bitch; I mean, you girls should know that it's not exactly easy to get a raging boner from some kisses with several beers in your blood.

    2) On the other hand, you could have ignored that and used your hands to rub her vag or something. Moaning usually does the trick to get me hard.

    3) Try to get it on again if you feel like it. It's clear she still wants you.

    4) Dfg is a fucking pimp.

    5) I like turtles.

    These are some solid points.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Anyone getting hard from kissing is either 13 or hasn't looked at porn/jacked off for 2 weeks. Kissing is fun, but it's not really sexual to me. She wouldn't let me go further, so I kinda lost interest. If she had let me do more then there wouldn't have been a problem, despite the 6 beers in my system.

    Thanks for the serious replies. I was hoping for some better flames from the flamers, but I guess "lol you're impotent" is the best they can come up with.

    lol you really think I'm flaming you? I'm fucking with you. people are so defensive...

    also, there is nothing wrong with being hypersexual.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Defensive? I'm disappointed.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    We didn't even watch the movie. She wanted to talk and drink beer, so I finished off the 6 pack and she had I dunno 3 or 4 maybe. We were at her place. I haven't decided what I'm going to do about it. Most likely I'll just drop her. I can't be assed to deal with this kind of bullshit when we're not even dating. If a girl wants to fuck, then great. I don't want to sit around and talk forever and then not get laid. I'm going to drop it for a few days and see how I feel by the weekend. I might change my mind about cutting off contact.

    How can you not be dating when you have just come back from a date with her?
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
Sign In or Register to comment.