A girl I'm seeing

2»

Comments

• KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Bitch on rags + limp dick + ???

It seems like there could have been a misunderstanding on your behalf, well if not just you then her aswell. This misunderstanding's origin would lie in the formation of the premise for the hookup; leading to both you and her to have different expectations for what the hookup pertains too.

Some advice for next time would be to make your intentions clear and be atleast be somewhat consistent with how conduct yourself both pre and post meetup.... eg. Not sweet talking up a girl, giving her ideas that the hookup could involve sex etc; only to sit around being passive and waiting for her to make a move once with her.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Kamuy wrote: »

It seems like there could have been a misunderstanding on your behalf, well if not just you then her aswell. This misunderstanding's origin would lie in the formation of the premise for the hookup; leading to both you and her to have different expectations for what the hookup pertains too.

Some advice for next time would be to make your intentions clear and be atleast be somewhat consistent with how conduct yourself both pre and post meetup.... eg. Not sweet talking up a girl, giving her ideas that the hookup could involve sex etc; only to sit around being passive and waiting for her to make a move once with her.

Just use this approach:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b65Zf6r-RE
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    How can you not be dating when you have just come back from a date with her?

I don't really consider sitting around drinking beer a date. We're not dating because I don't know if it's going to continue or not. She said she wants to hang out, but she might have meant that as friends. It wasn't clear.
    edited July 2010
    ur tryin 2 hard

No, I'm thinking too much.
    edited July 2010
    Kamuy wrote: »

Your second paragraph is good advice, but it's not applicable. I didn't sweet talk her. I didn't lead her on or make her think there would be sex or anything. The only thing I said was "hey, let's do something this weekend." It's the same thing I say to my friends. Sunday worked. I had mentioned watching a movie when we were all at the bar, and she said sure. I figured ok, this seems like an invitation to make a move, but again, it wasn't 100% clear. I made the move because I wanted to and it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I think you might be somewhat right about the differing intentions. She never made herself clear. I planned on going with the flow. If she wanted to have sex, I would have gone for it. If she wanted to chill and drink a few beers, I would have been content with that as well. What I do not like is mixed signals and weird behavior and spazzing about something inconsequential like me not getting hard from kissing her after downing a 6 pack and then kissing for 3 mins.

I almost never make threads about my own dating experience because I usually leave things out and then people get the wrong idea, or I say something without thinking it through very well just to vent, or I do what I'm doing now and write a fucking novel about a trivial and ultimately inconsequential experience that I'm really not mad about. I've had a chance to think about it all a little, and I'm still open to casual sex and whatnot with her, but I don't know what she wants from me, basically. I don't know if she wants to be physical again after her behavior on sunday. The best explanation I can come up with is that she's massively insecure, just like my friend said, and she was upset because she thought I didn't find her attractive.

So, because of this, I don't know what's going to happen next. She said we're still going to hang out, but she also was implying that we weren't going to be physical. She didn't come right out and say anything one way or the other, and I couldn't tell by her behavior what the deal was. Honestly, it's not worth thinking about. If it happens, it happens. This post is entirely too long and I'm sure everyone will interpret that to mean I'm totally butthurt over this episode, but to be honest none of it was a big deal. I was confused about her behavior and about what's going to happen, but I think I have my answer and I won't be writing any more long ass posts.

TL/DR: I think she's just insecure. I have no idea what's going to happen next. I'll update if anything does.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Put your player face on and get to work. If any girl is staying at my place for this long, I will get something out of it.

But if you really want to get her back or just want to fuck her. Get your sweet face on and take her out for a tea or a walk and tell her YOU were wrong and at that time you were mentally frustrated etc. Something about your mother being sick etc. Then do the movie thing again, nail her and then decide if you want to dumb her or keep fucking her.

QFT.

Girls tend to fall for bullshit excuses, and even though i may sound like a pimp/cunt/womaniser or whatever, I expect to be entertained when I am giving that much time to a girl. I barely ever do something out of the goodness of my heart, not least for girls.

Go back but don't drink. You know your limit now, and hit it like the fist of a God...and then run, with your movie.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Guys, I think I poisoned her llama :(

What does this mean? I've heard it so many times. :confused:
    edited August 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    QFT.

Girls tend to fall for bullshit excuses, and even though i may sound like a pimp/cunt/womaniser or whatever, I expect to be entertained when I am giving that much time to a girl. I barely ever do something out of the goodness of my heart, not least for girls.

Go back but don't drink. You know your limit now, and hit it like the fist of a God...and then run, with your movie.

The past year or two I've grown really lazy about playing the game. I've gotten with girls, but I failed with 2 or 3 from not trying hard enough.

The alcohol was only part of the problem. I don't get hard from kissing. It's just not that exciting for me anymore, so if she wanted to see my rock hard dick, she should've done more. If I see her at some point in the future I'll tell her she should have tried harder.
    edited August 2010
    What does this mean? I've heard it so many times. :confused:

bunny.meatball. He was a poster on the original S&A. He was this shy guy who liked some girl, and he was telling us about how he wanted to ask her out and all this. The thread grew to epic proportions with people telling him to fucking ask her out, but he kept refusing to do it. He said he hung out with her and that he poisoned her llama (they lived in the country). Everyone was all wtf dude! You poisoned her llama! Don't poison her llama! It became a meme after that.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    bunny.meatball. He was a poster on the original S&A. He was this shy guy who liked some girl, and he was telling us about how he wanted to ask her out and all this. The thread grew to epic proportions with people telling him to fucking ask her out, but he kept refusing to do it. He said he hung out with her and that he poisoned her llama (they lived in the country). Everyone was all wtf dude! You poisoned her llama! Don't poison her llama! It became a meme after that.

Bunny.meatball and Camille are like Romeo and Julliette of Totse.