IJW: Let's Be Cops (2014)

Before we dive into the review which I will try to keep short, this is a stupid cop movie, it's not a masterpiece, it doesn't want to stand out as the BEST MOTION PICTURE OF THE FUCKING CENTURY. It's just a stupid movie that may or may not work for you.

Critics hate it, oh the stupid old humor of buddies touching dicks and getting that lovin on, but for an average dude who is working and handling two different shits at the same time, it's a fucking comic relief. It's easy enough on the brain, it's fun and the humor just hits home.

Well, not all the time. But hey for something you downloaded for free and watched while handling stuff, I AIN'T complaining, and neither should you.

This movie talks about other issues as well, like holding yourself back and not following your dreams and not being able to fucking man up when you need to. You see two dudes who share the same brotherly bond and just want to get on with it.

You can relate to them in some way, but at the end of the day, you get to see some ball busting fun, the gags may or may not work. I suggest getting drunk and cranking the volume high.

Oh, that high head of yours with big analytical thinking, I SUGGEST YOU DROP IF OFF BEFORE YOU WATCH IT. Cause it ain't meant for that.

Anyway, if it's the weekend and you want to just watch a movie and get your mind off things and just chill. Give this a shot, you will either hate or enjoy it.

You will not remember it for long anyway. I enjoyed it, and I don't care if it sucks for others cause I got my stupid entertainment out of it.

SO, FUCK YEA!
Tagged:

Comments

• Man, true story: Last night I went to Wal-Mart after getting pissed off/pissed on by the MPAA.

They pissed on me for the last time, I went to see the movie "Interstellar," Which I enjoyed, but I went under the assumption that the price would only be 6 USD. Well, it wasn't, because those douche-fucks thought they were losing money from movies that I would never see otherwise/rent-and-rip.

If I was by myself, I would have went home after ripping up a display and giving the camera the finger, because fuck it I'm not feeling too fucking friendly these days.

I saw it though, and quite enjoyed it. Afterwards, we all went to Wal-Mart. And I saw "Let's Be Cops," and I was like FUCK YEAH because the price was wrote in a font that made it look like it costs $4.95. It was actually $14.95, and I was like "FUCK NO."

Crazy thing is that I would have bought it for $8.99, then and there. Instead, I'm going to watch it for free.

Money doesn't grow on trees after all. Unless those trees...lol.