I think I can handle this on my own now...

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Urgh. So frustrating. >.<

So if you saw my thread about that "shy guy" the other day, I may have mentioned that his friend was the one trying to get us together. Well, things are going swimmingly for me and this guy, but the friend is seriously just getting in the way more than helping at this point.

His friend is bent on changing me into a "decent person", for whatever reason, and has basically gotten to the point he's just insulting me constantly... it reminds me of being bullied in elementary school. =/ It's annoying. And doesn't help much.

It's more a hindrance than a help at this point, so any advice on how to get him to back off?
I mean, I've tried telling him to, but it doesn't work...

So anything I can do?
Or should I just give up and move on?

Has anyone ever had a similar issue?

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Soooo... no advice for me?
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stop being such a boner killer
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stop being such a boner killer

I don't see how that has anything to do with anything I mentioned in this thread. O.O
  • beefymcmanstickbeefymcmanstick New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Does the shy guy even acknowledge what his friend is doing? Maybe you should stand up for yourself.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    A daily douchebag doesn't always know he's being a douchebag. You need to tell him to stop being a fuck-wit.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    thumbs up 2 any thread about your fat ass being bulled around
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    A daily douchebag doesn't always know he's being a douchebag. You need to tell him to stop being a fuck-wit.

Somehow, that kind of shit just doesn't work. He's got a seriously narcissistic personality, he seems to think he's God or something, and that I'm too stupid or whatever to know what's best for me. >.<
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    stop being such a boner killer

• edited July 2010
    Does the shy guy even acknowledge what his friend is doing? Maybe you should stand up for yourself.

sma3_shy_guy_1024.jpg

This is what you should do. Ground pound that nigga.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Judging from the way you post here the guy might just be trying to help you in a tough love no bullshit kind of way. I'm not saying its okay for him to be rude to you, you should definitely tell him to fuck off. It just seems like you don't really like yourself and when people see that they might want to try to fix you. There's nothing wrong with you.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    aaaaaa.jpg tough love

maybe its that. why dont you just make plans to hang out with 'shy guy' alone?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    maybe its that. why dont you just make plans to hang out with 'shy guy' alone?

I do. But this guy still like bugs the crap out of me on IM, about it. It's just like... frustrating.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    i thot u can handle this on ur own y r u asking advise from other ppl u dum @$$????????

:o:o:o:o:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    i thot u can handle this on ur own y r u asking advise from other ppl u dum @$$????????

:o:o:o:o:o

For once you actually make a good point. By on my own, I sort of meant without some narcissistic gay midget getting all up in my business all the time. I don't want to hurt him... but I will if I have to.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste, you are disgusting. I hate you.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    +1 bonerkiller
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    Namaste, you are disgusting. I hate you.

Aw, I'm glad I'm important enough to warrant someone wasting the kind of energy it takes to hate on me. Thanks. ^_^
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Boner killer strikes again.

I HATE YOU BONER KILLING BITCH:mad::mad:
  • edited July 2010
    jator wrote: »
    Boner killer strikes again.

I HATE YOU BONER KILLING BITCH:mad::mad:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScgqb9gMYnb3msijvA7LGB3TbJZa7kO0EZZYmhOqLKqxlk3bI&t=1&usg=__De3RKh65-mYYTCySWUnRW2e04lg=
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can't even tell whether this is a troll thread.

Maybe you should try tellin' shyguy about that faggot buddy o' his. If shyguy is only shy around you, I bet it'd end the tirade of bullshit quicklike.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I do. But this guy still like bugs the crap out of me on IM, about it. It's just like... frustrating.

Why don't you just block him?
  • edited July 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »

It's that simple; ignore his ass.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    Namaste, you are really not girlfriend material and it hurts to read your posts.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Namaste, you are really not girlfriend material and it hurts to read your posts.

What happened to be nice until I was mean to you? XD

But there are clearly guys who disagree, and well, the second part isn't my issue, it's yours. So sorry.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010

Because he'll end up calling my house or something, I'm sure... I'd rather not deal with that...
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    What happened to be nice until I was mean to you? XD

But there are clearly guys who disagree, and well, the second part isn't my issue, it's yours. So sorry.

oh... right. my bad.
    edited August 2010
    Because he'll end up calling my house or something, I'm sure... I'd rather not deal with that...

So?

Big deal.

Just say "Uhm I'm kinda busy can't talk." and hang up. He'll get the message eventually.

You sound like the kind of girl that would stay with an abusive boyfriend because you'd "rather not deal with that". Or have sex with a guy because if you say "no" he may get angry and you'd "rather not deal with that".

I mean come on, don't be so weak.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    So?

Big deal.

Just say "Uhm I'm kinda busy can't talk." and hang up. He'll get the message eventually.

You sound like the kind of girl that would stay with an abusive boyfriend because you'd "rather not deal with that". Or have sex with a guy because if you say "no" he may get angry and you'd "rather not deal with that".

I mean come on, don't be so weak.

I've gotten out of bad relationships and things like that before. I just kind of don't wanna be rude to this guy because I think he means well, and if I end up going out with his friend we might end up seeing each other a lot, so it's not like I can block him from my life...
    edited August 2010
    I've gotten out of bad relationships and things like that before. I just kind of don't wanna be rude to this guy because I think he means well, and if I end up going out with his friend we might end up seeing each other a lot, so it's not like I can block him from my life...

His problem not yours.

He is the one at fault here, after all.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010

Tell him to deal with it. It's your life, and if you want to go out with his friend, then do that. He'll need to get over it at some point, and the earlier you start the better.