Woah wait, it’s 2015 Already! Grab your first Stash from here. [NSFW]

edited January 2015 in Help and Suggestions

Now you mind be wondering about the whole STASH thing, well to be perfectly honest having variety of Categories was making my job difficult since I was confined to writing stuff related to them. But having one generic category allows me to be creative in a way. The stash idea is simple. From time to time I collect some goodies mostly in the form of pictures, videos and other good stuff. I am going to write about them and basically share them with you. This also includes guides and other nifty things I come across.

To make things super simple for you, I have also included a newsletter service which will give you updates and tons of awesome stuff which communities tend to keep secret. This includes game codes (first come, first serve basis), passes and invites and yes awesome adult stuff.

But let’s address the elephant in the room, it’s 2015 and we’re not moving forward? Well, we are still here so that’s a good sign, as to moving forward… well I have work and Uni to tend to, and others are busy with life as well. This is basically a hub for us. But we’re committed to making it work.

Read the full story here

Comments