Jorts

PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
edited November 2010 in Life
Since when do only the fashion illiterate wear jean shorts? I had never even heard jean shorts being talked about in a negative light until last year. They used to be the only thing I would wear. It just makes sense, jeans when it's cold out, jean shorts when it's hot out. Is this a redneck thing or something? I don't get it. A lot of people wear them.

From Urban Dictionary:
Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.

The kid next to me was definitely a total dick; he was wearing jorts.
a combination of the words "jean" and "shorts" used to describe the hideous attire, usually sported by NASCAR afficianados and men over 40. Sometimes Jorts are accessorized with a lovely cellphone belt clip and a braided leather belt, but not always. Sometimes the Jorts wearer lets the Jorts speak for themselves.

While at a baseball game, I noticed a plethora of adult males with no shirts on, drinking copious amounts of beer while proudly wearing Jorts.
short for "jean shorts"

Look at the redneck in the jorts. Man, that guy is one bottle of moonshine short of marrying his sister.

Are people really this judgmental? And they say the people in jorts are the douche bags. :facepalm:

Comments