Jogging

SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator-__-
edited July 2015 in Spurious Generalities
Every time i go jogging i see this hot lady in short-shorts walking her dog.

She's has Maori facial features. NZ seems to offload them to Australia..lots in my neighbourhood..nice people, the men wear skirts on Sundays. That is all.

PS: I going to post at least one thing a day here. It will usually be more interesting.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    Every time i go jogging i see this hot lady in short-shorts walking her dog. She's has Maori facial features. NZ seems to offload them to Australia..lots in my neighbourhood..nice people, the men wear skirts on Sundays. That is all. PS: I going to post at least one thing a day here. It will usually be more interesting.
    I will follow your lead then :)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Every time i go jogging i see this hot lady in short-shorts walking her dog. She's has Maori facial features. NZ seems to offload them to Australia..lots in my neighbourhood..nice people, the men wear skirts on Sundays. That is all.
    Haha! The men who wear skirts on sundays are coconuts not maoris. :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    An Update: My ill conceived plans to exercise more often has resulted in a painful knee injury.

The doctor told me to "wait ten days" and come back for a hospital referal if "pain persists" - confirming by view that GPs are frauds and glorified nurses. 

I never saw coconut lady again after I wrote about her.
    An Update: My ill conceived plans to exercise more often has resulted in a painful knee injury.

The doctor told me to "wait ten days" and come back for a hospital referal if "pain persists" - confirming by view that GPs are frauds and glorified nurses. 

I never saw coconut lady again after I wrote about her.
    She's reading our comments. ***Looking all paranoid***
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Update on my end, I walk daily now, workout as well, taking ZMA for sleeping and mass building. Everything awesome :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Man all the interesting supplements have possible hair-loss side effects... :(

I don't dare risk it - my hair is already thinning!
    Ahh .... so the hair loss is actually natural and the supplements are simply an excuse then.
  • DfgDfg Admin

Man all the interesting supplements have possible hair-loss side effects... :(

I don't dare risk it - my hair is already thinning!
    Could be natural, ZMA only side efffect is aggression :P
    Dfg said:
    ZMA only side efffect is aggression :P
    Don't forget enlarged breasts and clitoris sized penis. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin

Dfg said:

ZMA only side efffect is aggression :P

Don't forget enlarged breasts and clitoris sized penis. :D

hahah yeah, I got a gf now, (condom less sex ftw) my sex drive matches an 18 year old :D
    Dfg said:
    hahah yeah, I got a gf now, (condom less sex ftw) my sex drive matches an 18 year old :D
    image Put the tire back on bro or you'll be for a bumpy ride. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin

Dfg said:

Put the tire back on bro or you'll be for a bumpy ride. :D

Nah I am safe :D