I think this mix is the bomb

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    Today I learned there is something as TRAPMIX

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I will watch these later when I disable canvas blocker. ;)
  • I will watch these later when I disable canvas blocker. ;)

I can setup something that can just download vidoes or you or something hmm. Maybe have a player like JWPLAYER running on totseans and it will simply run the videos hmm.

Dfg said:
    I can setup something that can just download vidoes or you or something hmm. Maybe have a player like JWPLAYER running on totseans and it will simply run the videos hmm.

Here's something I find quite interesting: JWPlayer is an html5 player, ya? Youtube is an html5 player! So why do google use the canvas around their html5 player when sites running JWPlayer don't? This goes to show canvas has an ominous motive. If you can set JWPlayer up without to much hassle, that would be fuckin awesome. I like open source and I like JWP. :)
    Lol! Even arabs have those bollywood dance moves. :D

• Dfg said:

Here's something I find quite interesting: JWPlayer is an html5 player, ya? Youtube is an html5 player! So why do google use the canvas around their html5 player when sites running JWPlayer don't? This goes to show canvas has an ominous motive.

If you can set JWPlayer up without to much hassle, that would be fuckin awesome. I like open source and I like JWP. :)

I got JW player Premium license,so I can easily rock it.
    Dfg said:
    Dfg said:

Here's something I find quite interesting: JWPlayer is an html5 player, ya? Youtube is an html5 player! So why do google use the canvas around their html5 player when sites running JWPlayer don't? This goes to show canvas has an ominous motive. If you can set JWPlayer up without to much hassle, that would be fuckin awesome. I like open source and I like JWP. :)
    Woop,woop.

• Dfg said:

Dfg said:

Here's something I find quite interesting: JWPlayer is an html5 player, ya? Youtube is an html5 player! So why do google use the canvas around their html5 player when sites running JWPlayer don't? This goes to show canvas has an ominous motive.

If you can set JWPlayer up without to much hassle, that would be fuckin awesome. I like open source and I like JWP. :)

Woop,woop.

I think we can use the BBcode system for it, like a button on the editor or a short code.