Jail break

3 guys just broke out of jail in Orange County, California. I can't imagine how they feel right now. I mean, it must feel awesome to have successfully escaped. But on the other hand.... you'll never truly feel "free". That's gotta suck, but jail definitely sucks more.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/inmates-held-violent-crimes-escape-california-jail-36471223

Comments

• 20 years, well they are convicted though, not sure if I feel happy about it.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    heh. They always get caught and end up doubling their jail time.
  • It's interesting. The guy that turned himself in looked completely different from his photos. If he just got away from the other two and kept a low profile, he could have blended right in.

But instead, he turned himself in. I'll bet he just couldn't take the stress anymore. A lot of fugitives claim a sense of relief when they're caught. I'll bet that's a whole head trip.

The other two guys spent at least a couple nights in a motel. I'll bet it was difficult to relax. You'd think they'd watch the news reports. If I were them, I'd make ditching the van and separating priority number one. They stayed with that van too long.

It appeared they had help and access to cash. I would have ditched the white van somewhere where, hopefully, it wouldn't have gotten discovered for a very long time. Then get some cash and buy another, cheap, registered van. Owner signs it over to you, but you never transfer it over. Meanwhile the person who sold it to you will not report it stolen. So you've got yourself a van that's completely under the radar for at least a couple months. Enough time to get very far, far away.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Good for them. Maybe the jail they escaped from will learn from their mistakes.