Miniature RP-I reduction how he did it the proper way Enso’s Miniature story.

edited May 2016 in Spurious Generalities

Disclaimer:
The up coming post is a 100% hypothetical scenario that I’ve generated based on the information that I’ve picked up over time… I have never actually done any of the things listed in this thread, as they are illegal, and I do not want anyone else to do anything in this thread either as it is illegal. It is simply a fictitious story that I imagined.

Some important information.

The ratios are based on you using red phosphorus from matchbooks and iodine from tincture. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT ADJUST RATIO.
The reason is never once while small scale producing has one had a failure or half reacted product, and never yielded under 65%. So follow instructions and don't make any adjustments.

From start to finish takes the average bee about 2 hours. Give yourself 2.5 hours… or if your slow 3…. You will end up with at least 0.7gm of super strong meth.

This guys bee has seen his share of failures during his adventures of cooking, but for some fucked up reason those were only seen in much larger scale cooks.

This guys bee has taught his friends this small scale procedure because some people have a really hard time understanding the mathematics of producing meth.
Learning this way will teach you the basics hands on.

Producing HIGH QUALITY meth fail safe and consistently is a skill that takes 100% visual/observational skills and actually knowing what is happening WHILE it is happening and knowing that fine line of needed adjustments if things don't go as planned. That makes this synth a good tool to exercise your observational skills and get you understanding what is going on.

Reaction

Materials
● test tubes (a glass cigar tube works fine)
● a packet of standard size water balloons
● black electrical tape
● 2 food cans (one filled with damp sand)
● candle (buy the kind that sit in glass bowl)
● 1.5 grams clean pseudoephedrine
● 3 grams iodine
● 2 grams red phosphorus
● small amount of peroxide (common household)
● distilled water

Using 2 of the food cans, one on top of the other, makes a perfect source of heat to the moist sand. Construction is quite simple: the lower can has holes drilled throughout it for air supply for flame. Now with candle lit in 1st can place 2nd can with sand right on top. The sand will warm instantly and your ready to go.

The ratio you will be using is:

● 1.5 grams clean PSE
● 3 grams Iodine tincture
● 2 grams RedP

● Place your test tube in freezer 5 minutes before adding chemicals. In the following order add: Iodine, PSE, RedP.

● Have your tape and balloon ready to go.
● With a dropper add 4 drops of peroxide and place balloon over test tube approx. 1cm. Tape balloon in place.
● Using your finger to prevent anything from entering the balloon, shake the 3 reactants to mix well. The reaction will start, now place tube into sand 2.5-3 inches and set timer for one hour.

● now is the time to use your observational skills; take notes on what you see. After a handful of runs at this soon you won't need to set a timer because you will have taught yourself and have your own signs that completion of the reaction is there. But for now go with 1 hour, no more no less.
● Blow your candle out and let tube cool in sand for 15 min. Take your now room temp. test tube and cut balloon off.

●Add 20ml dh2o. With thumb over the hole, shake up and filter out the red (its good to have a few test tubes clean and handy) by pouring liquid into another test tube using small funnel and 1 coffee filter (saturate filter with dh2o prior to using.) Now your left with a clear, yellowish liquid.

Water titration (Crystallization)

Materials

● NaOH (lye)
● Naphtha (charcoal lighter fluid)
● Muriatic acid
● dh2o

● Add 8gm of lye to a clean test tube. Now add 20mL of dh2o and mix well (use gloves if you shake tube using your finger as a stopper!) then place in sand to cool.
● Add 50mL lighter fluid to the tube with your yellow liquid. When cool add the lye solution SLOWLY to the tube with the yellow liquid and lighter fluid. Don't pour it in all at once, add splashes until gone.

● Cover the hole and give it one good shake, release the pressure and place in sand for approx. 15 minutes. Your lye will be locked on the bottom which is fine.

● Pour off lighter fluid into a clean test tube. Add 20mL dh2o, 4 drops of acid and shake hard. Use an eye dropper to get the bottom layer, attaching aquarium vacuum tubing to extend the length if needed. Pour this onto your glass dish and evaporate. What remains after dh2o evaporates is pure meth.

If you want crystals (shards) you have to do a recrystallization.

That's all folks!

Up next: How to remove fexofenadine from decongestant. Enso's little story
Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
/*
I know the . is not meant to be there
*/
Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

Comments

• hey I been trying to [sipher] (the)/mathematics]]on this and I am still stuck I really need a/some (boost/)+help) can u explain a better way or easier path to really relate to your story as I would love to write mo own and be able to relate
  • Y would u do this when SnB is easier and yields mor product!!??
  • enso wrote: »

Disclaimer:
    The up coming post is a 100% hypothetical scenario that I’ve generated based on the information that I’ve picked up over time… I have never actually done any of the things listed in this thread, as they are illegal, and I do not want anyone else to do anything in this thread either as it is illegal. It is simply a fictitious story that I imagined.

Some important information.

The ratios are based on you using red phosphorus from matchbooks and iodine from tincture. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT ADJUST RATIO.
    The reason is never once while small scale producing has one had a failure or half reacted product, and never yielded under 65%. So follow instructions and don't make any adjustments.

From start to finish takes the average bee about 2 hours. Give yourself 2.5 hours… or if your slow 3…. You will end up with at least 0.7gm of super strong meth.

This guys bee has seen his share of failures during his adventures of cooking, but for some fucked up reason those were only seen in much larger scale cooks.

This guys bee has taught his friends this small scale procedure because some people have a really hard time understanding the mathematics of producing meth.
    Learning this way will teach you the basics hands on.

Producing HIGH QUALITY meth fail safe and consistently is a skill that takes 100% visual/observational skills and actually knowing what is happening WHILE it is happening and knowing that fine line of needed adjustments if things don't go as planned. That makes this synth a good tool to exercise your observational skills and get you understanding what is going on.

Reaction

Materials
    ● test tubes (a glass cigar tube works fine)
    ● a packet of standard size water balloons
    ● black electrical tape
    ● 2 food cans (one filled with damp sand)
    ● candle (buy the kind that sit in glass bowl)
    ● 1.5 grams clean pseudoephedrine
    ● 3 grams iodine
    ● 2 grams red phosphorus
    ● small amount of peroxide (common household)
    ● distilled water

Using 2 of the food cans, one on top of the other, makes a perfect source of heat to the moist sand. Construction is quite simple: the lower can has holes drilled throughout it for air supply for flame. Now with candle lit in 1st can place 2nd can with sand right on top. The sand will warm instantly and your ready to go.

The ratio you will be using is:

● 1.5 grams clean PSE
    ● 3 grams Iodine tincture
    ● 2 grams RedP

● Place your test tube in freezer 5 minutes before adding chemicals. In the following order add: Iodine, PSE, RedP.

● Have your tape and balloon ready to go.
    ● With a dropper add 4 drops of peroxide and place balloon over test tube approx. 1cm. Tape balloon in place.
    ● Using your finger to prevent anything from entering the balloon, shake the 3 reactants to mix well. The reaction will start, now place tube into sand 2.5-3 inches and set timer for one hour.

● now is the time to use your observational skills; take notes on what you see. After a handful of runs at this soon you won't need to set a timer because you will have taught yourself and have your own signs that completion of the reaction is there. But for now go with 1 hour, no more no less.
    ● Blow your candle out and let tube cool in sand for 15 min. Take your now room temp. test tube and cut balloon off.

●Add 20ml dh2o. With thumb over the hole, shake up and filter out the red (its good to have a few test tubes clean and handy) by pouring liquid into another test tube using small funnel and 1 coffee filter (saturate filter with dh2o prior to using.) Now your left with a clear, yellowish liquid.

Water titration (Crystallization)

Materials

● NaOH (lye)
    ● Naphtha (charcoal lighter fluid)
    ● Muriatic acid
    ● dh2o

● Add 8gm of lye to a clean test tube. Now add 20mL of dh2o and mix well (use gloves if you shake tube using your finger as a stopper!) then place in sand to cool.
    ● Add 50mL lighter fluid to the tube with your yellow liquid. When cool add the lye solution SLOWLY to the tube with the yellow liquid and lighter fluid. Don't pour it in all at once, add splashes until gone.

● Cover the hole and give it one good shake, release the pressure and place in sand for approx. 15 minutes. Your lye will be locked on the bottom which is fine.

● Pour off lighter fluid into a clean test tube. Add 20mL dh2o, 4 drops of acid and shake hard. Use an eye dropper to get the bottom layer, attaching aquarium vacuum tubing to extend the length if needed. Pour this onto your glass dish and evaporate. What remains after dh2o evaporates is pure meth.

If you want crystals (shards) you have to do a recrystallization.

That's all folks!

Up next: How to remove fexofenadine from decongestant. Enso's little story

Y would u do this when SnB is easier and yields more product!!??
  • AzzShard wrote: »
    Y would u do this when SnB is easier and yields mor product!!??

Because it's not easier requires a lot more observations are needed and if done properly a one pot method yields close to 95% return this method does not...
    ALSO a mistake is a lot less forgiving in this method meaning for a new writer with no experience is likely to lose all of said product...
    Mind you this reaction has its place.

Have you written a few one pot story's and confidant that you understand what's happening completely?

Ok cool do you want to learn a more lab specific rp/i but don't want to risk a pound of suzi and a lot of time?

Then I suggest moving along to this story.
    Read this multiple times before changing anything learn visual cues ECT before changing anything.
    Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
    /*
    */
    Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

• edited May 4
    is the tincture of iodine the stuff thathat one would find in a medical/pharmacy type setting? The stuff used to sanitize and clean wounds etc? Should it be a certain %?

Also what ml size glass tube should be used? Go with like a few 100ml ones maybe?

Can the tubes be cleaned and reused?

The food cans, can they/are they just 2 aluminum the
    type soup can? Tomato soup can etc?
  • edited May 7
    anything around this size and glass perfect
    51j-6GFg4FL._AC_UL320_SR198,320_.jpg

as for iodine tincture sadly i cannot give you my source of iodine as it is hard to come by... its used as a disinfectant but you can also try photo camera stores it is sold as stuff that helps develop film or something.

you want the highest percentage possible .
    GOOGLE IT :bee:

any type of metal food tin should work... thicker the better
    /*
    */

• edited May 5
    Blah remove this comment
    /*
    */