Real life trolling ideas

So as the thread is titled this thread will be about real life trolling ideas.
I have a few but I will start off with one to get the thread going.

Make sure you have just enough on your card for about a slab of alcohol ( could work with a sixpack but not as well ).
Go the shops and grab yourself a slab of beers and a few baby items eg. Nappys, wipes ex... And make your way to the register.

Make the person scan all your items and then swipe that card. The person will obviously tell you its declined argue for a bit before swiping your card again... Declined by now you should have a few people behind you.

Argue abit more then Tell the person you must not have enough money and to put the baby items back.

Watch everyone's face change when you replace the nappys with beer.
Trollolol.

Huffing raid is fun...
Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
/*
I know the . is not meant to be there
*/
Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

Comments

  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    ^ LoL!

    I just recently lived in a small rural community where everyone knew each other. The local gossip information centres were the local store or local bar.

    I had a small amount of gold I sourced from a south island (nz) mining town a few years back. You pan for it and they let you keep what you find for a small fee. It's just a tourist buzzy thing if you know what I mean. It's not much, the cost outweighs the amount of gold.

    Ok ..... On with the story!

    This small rural community I lived in is located in the far north of nz. (A long way from where that gold came from). The place is known for a river that runs through it and I came up with the brilliant idea during a drunken night to place that overpriced fraction of gold into a small stainless bowl with some fine river shingle and a small percentage of dirt. (Now let me be clear! This river is goldless!!!) I went up to get me another box of beer and told the store owner that I was panning the river for teh lols, and to my surprise I think I found something. I asked him if he could confirm my findings & showed him the bowl and it's contents. He got all excited & shit and I think he came in his pants a little bit. Well the news spread around the community really fucking fast and people are hitting me up and asking me, where the fuck did I find that gold. I also noticed there were more locals down by the river than normal.

    The mates I was drinking with that night knew what I'd done & they thought it was entertaining so nothing was said until one of them got wasted & mentioned it at the local bar about three weeks later.

    And that's how became a well known trollolololololololol face in that community. (True Story)
  • edited May 2016
    bornkiller;254344" said:
    ^ LoL!

    I just recently lived in a small rural community where everyone knew each other. The local gossip information centres were the local store or local bar.

    I had a small amount of gold I sourced from a south island (nz) mining town a few years back. You pan for it and they let you keep what you find for a small fee. It's just a tourist buzzy thing if you know what I mean. It's not much, the cost outweighs the amount of gold.

    Ok ..... On with the story!

    This small rural community I lived in is located in the far north of nz. (A long way from where that gold came from). The place is known for a river that runs through it and I came up with the brilliant idea during a drunken night to place that overpriced fraction of gold into a small stainless bowl with some fine river shingle and a small percentage of dirt. (Now let me be clear! This river is goldless!!!) I went up to get me another box of beer and told the store owner that I was panning the river for teh lols, and to my surprise I think I found something. I asked him if he could confirm my findings & showed him the bowl and it's contents. He got all excited & shit and I think he came in his pants a little bit. Well the news spread around the community really fucking fast and people are hitting me up and asking me, where the fuck did I find that gold. I also noticed there were more locals down by the river than normal.

    The mates I was drinking with that night knew what I'd done & they thought it was entertaining so nothing was said until one of them got wasted & mentioned it at the local bar about three weeks later.

    And that's how became a well known trollolololololololol face in that community. (True Story)
    Rofl.

    About the gold panning place I know exactly what you mean I have a place like that about 2 hours from me its pretty much a fake mining village where you get to explore underground pan gold blah blah blah.
    Sovereign Hill I think its called.

    Kinda shattering your mate ruined it I would have made him buy me a box. Eventually it would have came out in the local paper or some shit. trollolololed

    Another thing you can do is buy a coke from your closest supermarket along with some soysauce drink the coke and replace with soy sauce.
    Walk back in and put it back in the fridge.
    Best to do this with small bottles in the fridge as you are more likely to see the reaction.
    They will get a refund anyway.
    Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
    echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
    /*
    I know the . is not meant to be there
    */
    Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Imagine the look on a persons face when they take a big swig on soysauce.
  • bornkiller;254365" said:
    Imagine the look on a persons face when they take a big swig on soysauce.
    Would be like " what de foook" trollololol
    Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
    echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
    /*
    I know the . is not meant to be there
    */
    Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

  • edited December 2016
    So there is a place called penisi real estate near my university.

    it has a massive sign above the shop with dark blue background and white writing.

    of course me being me had to find the closest matching sugar paint I had,
    climb up to the rooftop on one of my night ops a couple of weeks back and sprayed over the i at the end...

    The sign is massive and.they still hadn't noticed last time I checked and that's 2 weeks it was there.
    Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
    echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
    /*
    I know the . is not meant to be there
    */
    Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    image

    I dunno if you have this type of road sign but i've modified one to say drunkin driver, you could do the same or maybe burnout pad hur?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    bornkiller;254769" said:
    image

    I dunno if you have this type of road sign but i've modified one to say drunkin driver, you could do the same or maybe burnout pad hur?
    http://imgur.com/a/EULHB
  • bornkiller;254769" said:
    image

    I dunno if you have this type of road sign but i've modified one to say drunkin driver, you could do the same or maybe burnout pad hur?
    Haha they are some pretty good ideas... Trolololol
    I have however modified a sign similar I sprayed over the car with yellow and had a "insert" stencil that I sprayed over with black.
    Ripped off the stencil = insert when wet.
    Trolololol
    Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
    echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
    /*
    I know the . is not meant to be there
    */
    Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

Sign In or Register to comment.