Stealth cannabis strain?

Ok so I got introduced to this strain by a friend the other day.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzs21poaXg9aUXlIVE5Ia3ByYWM/view?usp=drivesdk

It's called ducksfoot.

In vegetative growth it is hard to tell it's a cannabis plant ( look at photos ).

Flowering on the other hand is a dead giveaway this strain pushes out buds atleast the size of the average baseball bat.
Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
/*
I know the . is not meant to be there
*/
Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    Looks like it would be ideal for a backyard grow op. At the moment creative pruning of shrubs covers up my plants
    Tune into Radio Totse 6.925 MHz USB from 0730 UTC weekends

Daktologist Industries | Radio Totse Twitter | Radio Totse Facebook | Radio Totse Google+ | [EMAIL="[email protected]"]Email Radio Totse[/EMAIL] | &T Reddit | HF Underground | Free Radio Network
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Fuck me! A dak plant that is......... But is it??????

Thats purdy cool.
  • That danky stank
    Printf (" noob soldering I politely say "you are using the wrong type of solder you need electrical solder " noob stares at me ");
    echo ' noob then snaps "I'm a pro I know what I'm doing" .br/> ';
    /*
    I know the . is not meant to be there
    */
    Pringln (" I wait till he finishes his board and goes to test it and it doesn't work... Maybe next time he will take advice or at least check his solder wasn't acid ");