night ops (new guy)

I always thought the idea of some creepy tweaker wandering around in abandoned buildings was kind of like a deranged superhero.

What was infrared's fate, anyway?

Comments

• Is that the dude that used to post about breaking I to houses and shooting peoples dogs with a suppressed 45
  • edited January 9
    I don't remember that, but it very well could have been him.

To the best of my recollection, he was a meth addicted RN who used to do urban exploration, or "night ops" as it was known on totse.

I think he was from somewhere in Texas.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    He probably stole underwear's during NightOps, and the rest was just a cover to hide his fetish.
    Disclaimer: I am writer and I love writing fucked up things, I am not responsible if those fucked up things are accurate or get used for illegal purposes. Please, do not bother me."

IRC: https://rizon.net/chat #totse
  • Dfg;254728" said:
    He probably stole underwear's during NightOps, and the rest was just a cover to hide his fetish.
    Apparently in Canada it is necessary to hold the Queen's commission in order to engage in said activities.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    PanzerFaust0;254741" said:
    [quote="Dfg;254728"]He probably stole underwear's during NightOps, and the rest was just a cover to hide his fetish.
    Apparently in Canada it is necessary to hold the Queen's commission in order to engage in said activities.[/quote]

I hope this is not true.
    Disclaimer: I am writer and I love writing fucked up things, I am not responsible if those fucked up things are accurate or get used for illegal purposes. Please, do not bother me."

IRC: https://rizon.net/chat #totse
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    PanzerFaust0;254721" said:
    I don't remember that, but it very well could have been him.

To the best of my recollection, he was a meth addicted RN who used to do urban exploration, or "night ops" as it was known on totse.

I think he was from somewhere in Texas.
    He was a respiratory therapist, but yeah, methhead too...
    I won't stand for people who are intolerant of racism, bullying, religious intolerance, sexism, homophobia, ableism, or any other form of discrimination.