Medical Marijuana

edited December 2018 in Articles
Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain called Atomical Haze
at http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/atomical-haze/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Medical marijuana may provide some benefit for patients with chronic nerve pain or cancer pain, as well as people who have multiple sclerosis and experience muscle spasms, according to a new review study.
    However, there is not much evidence supporting the use of medical marijuana for other reasons, such as sleep disorders, Tourette syndrome and anxiety disorders. And marijuana doesn't appear to help people with depression or psychosis, or those with eye pressure from glaucoma, the study found.
    https://pinoytvshows.mobi/category/abs-cbn-tv-shows/
  • edited June 2018
    Medical Marijuana is not a cure all. it doesn't cure. it showed some promising signs that it shrinks tumors (I believe with Gabapentin) and in my own personal experience, didn't relieve pain but it made me care less about it. It took my mind off of it, but if I moved, the pain in the lower back would shock me as normal. mixed with Gabapentin can stop pain and pain related anixiety. probably Alieve and Weed might be agood mix. Also don't smoke it. make canibus butter and bake with it. it's kind of a 6 hour process. I recommend a double boiler (bowl in a pot of water with bowl on a plate in the pot) and keep adding water to the simmering pot so it doesn't run out. while you're doing this. make a pot of chili in a crockpot. takes about the same amount of time. once you simmer weed in melted butter for hours, strain it out with a flouer sifter or strainer.. and then go straight to baking some brownies while you eat your chili. watch a netflix and eat a brownie. wait an hour before putting on a netflix movie once you've eaten say half a brownie and then in the middle of the movie, eat the other half. then maybe watch some 3 Stooges or something funny and slightly lame. everything is just ammusing at this point!
  • I like that it has many less side effects and it is less expensive then prescription medication.