Where to Begin

thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
I need to know what is recyclable, what I'm supposed to do with my recyclable, where to take them, and any other info. If there are any odd recycleables let me know.at the office I used to sit there with a huge pile of used staples wondering what it all could have been. Anyhow, here's what I'm doing so far:

I'm saving cans and plastic water bottles. I reuse the plastic water bottles a few times before I toss them but I want to stop throwing them away. I have a real water bottle in storage I think so ill go back to using that once its out.

Keeping the cigarette butts in a bottle instead of throwing them out of the window. Putting them in the trash or back in my box instead of leaving on the ground

ONLY when I'm home alone, Ill let it mellow if its yellow. Save some money on the water bill too! Also trying to make sure to not use too much tp. Also I cut my makeup remover wipes in half .

Basically these are going to be my first small efforts towards not fucking up the planet. More/better ideas are definitely welcome!!

Comments