Totse Photoshop Contest 1: Zokse/Toklet? (VOTING)

SkittlesSkittles Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
These are the entrys from this thread http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=9806#post9806

Here you can vote which user you think has the best entry, or which user best completed the task: "Photoshop your interpretation of what a single Totse.info and Zoklet.net entity would look like". Voting closes 8th of August.

In addition to voting you can also post suggestions on the what the topic could be for the next contest.

bornkiller
30viz5u.jpg

Gallows
2hok2td.jpg

burroughs
raidzt.jpg

Megalodon
zmnmgx.png

beefymcmanstick
256492476.jpg

Comments

• MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    does the next topic have to be totse related?
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nope, it can be about whatever.
    edited August 2010
    maybe like, the person with the least amount of votes gets to decide the next topic?
    edited August 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    maybe like, the person with the least amount of votes gets to decide the next topic?

Then wouldn't everyone try to lose the contest and make the worst image :confused:

I've thought about giving the winner the topic decision for the next contest as a type of prize. The only problem is that the winner could make a completely shit suggestion. Still might be fun to try anyway though.
    edited August 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    Then wouldn't everyone try to lose the contest and make the worst image :confused:

I've thought about giving the winner the topic decision for the next contest as a type of prize. The only problem is that the winner could make a completely shit suggestion. Still might be fun to try anyway though.

Well no oone has made any suggestions, and I really don't know what I want to work on next. I generally don't suggest things for this type of shindig.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bornkiller, I fucking love afro samurai
    edited August 2010
    Still no suggestions?

I know its another Totse related topic, but there was talk in Set the Style about the really outdated Totse apparel that could be fun to work on. T-shirt designs and stuff.

What do you guys think?

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2125

Oh and congrats to bornkiller for winning :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    I won??? FUCK! I won!!!! :):):)
    edited August 2010
    I'm still trying to think of a new contest idea, sorry if it ends up being lame :o
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    I'm still trying to think of a new contest idea, sorry if it ends up being lame :o
    At &T we turn lame into fame:cool:
This discussion has been closed.