Cleaning up

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Do you have a routine you go through for cleaning yourself up for a date? How much time do you spend getting ready? Do you get pissed when your date takes forever to do her hair? Discuss.

Comments

• 0vvarT0vvarT Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I just shave and fix my hair, everything else I do everyday. I was sure this thread was going to be related to jacking it when before I clicked on it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    0vvarT wrote: »
    I just shave and fix my hair, everything else I do everyday. I was sure this thread was going to be related to jacking it when before I clicked on it.

I came here for the same reason.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    1. Shave.
    2. Brush teeth, floss, mouthwash.
    3. Clip nails.
    4. Clean out ears.
    5. Shower - Scrub body, exfoliate skin, clean out the cock balls and ass, shampoo hair.
    6. Dry off, apply deodorant.
    7. Put on clothes.
    8. Fix hair.

That's about it. The key thing here is to clean out the cock balls and ass.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I came here for the same reason.

Well jizz guys I would've made the thread about that if I knew you really wanted it to be about that.
  • 0vvarT0vvarT Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Well jizz guys I would've made the thread about that if I knew you really wanted it to be about that.

*Insert clever masturbation pun here*
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Stroke, shit, shave, shower, piss. Baby powder and cologne but not too much of either. Gotta make sure your junk is in tip top so I do a trim.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Same things I do whenever other people are involved?

And jacking off before a date is retarded. If you jack off before a date, what's the point of going on the date in the first place?
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    Same things I do whenever other people are involved?

And jacking off before a date is retarded. If you jack off before a date, what's the point of going on the date in the first place?

Some people don't last long in the sack if they're super horny, so they have to jack it first to desensitize their shit.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Some people don't last long in the sack if they're super horny, so they have to jack it first to desensitize their shit.

Any more questions?