Paypal limited my account.

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Fuckin assholes

Comments

• sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    They're currently limiting mine too. I had to confirm my name, SS, change my password, add a CREDIT card for my bank account, and confirm my location by phone. Still not done, why? Well when you confirm your location by phone, it HAS to be a landline for the address you registered. I dont even have a fucking landline anymore just a cell phone. So instead I have to wait 5-7 days for them to mail me a letter with a confirmation code. Cant even buy shit online its fucking ghey
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    The most annoying thing I had to do was verify my account by telling them the amount of the 2 deposits they put in my bank acct. Why are they going to so much trouble?
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Paypal just limited my account a couple days ago for like the fourth time. This time they did it for absolutely no reason at all. Didn't even have any money it. I just said fuck Paypal and decided not to even bother setting it back up. Honestly, I almost think it's a completely random and automated process that they do so people are reminded Paypal exists and are inclined to go to their account page.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited August 2010
    Are you guys verified? Paypal held 10 of the 160 in donations, but thats it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Weird. I guess I don't use paypall all the time, but I've never had to mess with anything since I set up the account probably 5 or 6 years ago.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I also have a limited account and they want a bank account to verify it. I'm just gonna keep it limited until a rainy day comes and I'll verify it.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    i had my paypal limited for a few years.

i recently needed to use it, and sent in a scan of my drivers license.

it was fine in about 3 days
  • edited August 2010
    If you want to do scams you need to get verified; unverified accounts will almost certainly be suspended after recieving anything over 100$

Howdoidoscam.jpg