Whats your favorite lube?

edited August 2010 in Life
While I would say the best commercially available lubricant is astroglide, often time my partner and I will be in a situation where none is available. I think spit works pretty well, especially phlemb. What have you used in one of those embarresing moments when you forgot the lube?:)

Comments

• CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Saliva, precum, etc.
  • edited August 2010
    Thanks for the reply Cloudcat! It seems there are very few that offfer serious answers in this forum, I hope to see more of your responses as time goes on. To be honest though I was hoping to hear some more unusual storries from the members.
    edited August 2010
    Well, let's see, this one time I used mayonnaise as anal lube.

No, I'm not joking.
  • edited August 2010
    It seems there are very few that offer serious answers in this forum

My manufacturer only supplied me with KY.
  • edited August 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Well, let's see, this one time I used mayonnaise as anal lube.

No, I'm not joking.

SWIM used olive oil one time ... :o:o:o:facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Oil, Oilve Oil, Vaseline [too thick btw], Lotion. I prefer oil since, it covers my dick every well and I can lube my dick easily and the more you add, the better it gets.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oil, Oilve Oil, Vaseline [too thick btw], Lotion. I prefer oil since, it covers my dick every well and I can lube my dick easily and the more you add, the better it gets.

No one cares about you and your goat....

I like astro glide also.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    No one cares about you and your goat....

I like astro glide also.
    Camel, goats are too easy :).
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Camel, goats are too easy :).

I'm more of a sheep kind of guy myself.

You might say that I am sheepish.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    :facepalm: the worst part about this is I haven't been posting a lot lately, it totally looks like this fag is me. Mods should confirm that it's not since I don't suck.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I checked the IPs; he's not you. Unless you're using a proxy.....but no, his writing style is different from yours. I'm wondering if he's someone's alt or if he simply came from zoklet and assumed a new name. I may do an IP search later if I feel like it.
    edited August 2010
    Not only that but I don't think I've ever used the word 'lube' in everyday conversation, let alone thought about making a thread about it.
    edited August 2010
    His introductory thread was about how he's a bear, which in the gay community means a hairy mofo (usually with glasses). I hope that's not you.
    edited August 2010
    Man that's the same shit that my introductory thread was about. Wtf is going on here :(

(no homo)
    edited August 2010
    Man that's the same shit that my introductory thread was about. Wtf is going on here :(

(no homo)

I may have to look closer into this IP thing....
    edited August 2010
    So it seems Big Bear has another account. I'm not sure if that's grounds for the banhammer or not.
    edited August 2010
    I don't know why but I naturally assumed I was being trolled. Like BB+(cross) is remarkably similar to BBJ (jesus), too much so for it to be a coincidence I say. Might as well ban the lame troll account and see if he wants to fuck up his rep posting this gay shit on his main. Imo.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Saliva, precum, oil. I've used butter before but these are all if I have to when there isn't any astroglide left.
    edited August 2010
    I don't know why but I naturally assumed I was being trolled. Like BB+(cross) is remarkably similar to BBJ (jesus), too much so for it to be a coincidence I say. Might as well ban the lame troll account and see if he wants to fuck up his rep posting this gay shit on his main. Imo.

I made a thread about multiple accounts in M&A. I don't know if it's bannable or not, so I'll wait and see what the supermods/admins have to say.