Photography: 166 Sunrises and Sunsets

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Life

Lady Liberty
timothyschubertsunset.jpg
Shot this with my T2I with the Canon EF 28-135 mm IS lens at 135 mm, f13, 1/500, iso 200. This picture was taken on the Staten Island ferry headed towards Staten Island at about 7:45 pm on Saturday 07/31. The ferry gives you one of the best and cheapest (its free) views of the Statue of Liberty. Minor color correction adjustments were made in Lightroom to try and even out the lighting.
-Timothy Schubert
Who doesn't like sunsets and sunrises. Here are some awesome pictures from various photographers all complied into one neat package thanks to Gizmodo.

Surfin' USA
bundidniyomthamsunset.jpg
Camera : Canon EOS 7D
Lens : Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
Settings: f/32 1/160 secs 100ISO @ 135mm, Daylight white balance
Photographer's Note:
It was my friend's birthday so I took him out for dinner in Huntington Beach. Later, we stopped by at Crystal Cove State Park to watch a sunset. Another photographer came in later and setup a tripod right in front of me. People interrupted me to take their pictures for them. Joggers cut right in front constantly. I didn't think it was going to happen so I decided to work with it and included two joggers and the other photographer. Meanwhile, the birthday guy was on his cell phone yapping away, missing the sunset entirely.
-Bundid Niyomtham
Check the gallery for more images and information regarding the equipment.

Via Gizmodo

Comments