Murderous Impulses

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Ever since middle school I havent been like the other children lol. When I see hot women I get an impulse for rape and strangulation. It always turns me the fuck on. So totse should I be concerned? Its not something I tell people but the anonymity of the internet allows me to. Also as a young kid I used to torture small animals but always wrote it off as childhood curiosity.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Possible antisocial personality disorder. See a psychologist.
  • edited August 2010
    With a spic name like sanchez, i'm not surprised. This thread proved what we all realitists (which u call racists)'d been saying all these while is true.

Am saving this thread as an exhibit for future use.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    ^ I don't think that's actually his name. Dirty Sanchez... like wiping a poop finger under a girls nose when you're fucking her.

I say as long as you don't act on these impulses you're not a danger to yourself or society but yeah you might still want to see a psychologist.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    yea im not a beaner. Ive seen psych's before but I always leave the stuff I said in this thread.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    DirtySanchez, do you have any past experiences which could have led you to think in this way?
    edited August 2010
    Im not sure what you mean really. My lifes been mostly ok . Ive had a criminal lifestyle theft drugs minor stuff mainly. I dont enjoy having the thoughts I do but there just there. Ive tried meds shrinks they never had a solid answer. Ive just always had a very dark evil side that I try to keep secret. But in a schizo way I dont know its weird shit man. Like a force just takes over sometimes. Im not batshit crazy though or anything just have this issue. The internets nice because its screennames separate from my normal life so it dosnt worry me what Isay on here. Im also highly antisocial Ive always prefered solitude since i was a 4 or 5.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Maybe you want people to do that shit to you.
    edited August 2010
    Maybe you want people to do that shit to you.

Fuck no i dont wanna get raped. Hypocritical I know but its a fact.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm just Freud-ing it up, niggut.
    edited August 2010
    Thanlks for whatever input I wanna figure this shit out.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    See a psychologist or some shit bro(Not a psychiatrist, a psychologist.. huge fucking difference)

You show the classic traits of a rapist and a serial killer. You don't want to be either, for the world's sake and for your own.

These thoughts are not your own, They are a illness, one that can be fixed, without medication.

Cognitive therapy is what you need.
  • edited August 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    You show the classic traits of a rapist and a serial killer. You don't want to be either, for the world's sake and for your own.

serial killer + &t mod + news = publicity. Time to choose better avatar for myself.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    serial killer + &t mod + news = publicity. Time to choose better avatar for myself.

Hmm.. what wins out.. my love for life and preserving it, protecting it or getting &T publicity..

.....publicity

lol
    edited August 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    See a psychologist or some shit bro(Not a psychiatrist, a psychologist.. huge fucking difference)

These thoughts are not your own, They are a illness, one that can be fixed, without medication.

Cognitive therapy is what you need.

I was supposed to be seeing one a few years ago when i got expelled from high school and they committed me. I had to talk to forensic psychoigist and he claimed I had a high risk of violence in my future although I bullshitted him throughout the talk. They said I couldnt be diagnosed as anti social since I wasn't 18 at the time and came up with bi polar. I definanty dont think it was a correct diagnosis though. They had a regular shrink and even a fuckin fire marshal talk to me. This was all at sheppard pratt in baltimore. I was out in a little less than a month and never really continued treatment after awhile. My concern is if I go now that Im an adult this shit could stay on my medical records and cause problems. Everything was wiped clean when I turned 18.
  • edited August 2010
    With a spic name like sanchez, i'm not surprised. This thread proved what we all realitists (which u call racists)'d been saying all these while is true.

Am saving this thread as an exhibit for future use.

since when are spics known for being psychos? I'm pretty sure that's the white mans stereotype.

lol, I just noticed psycho rhymes with nacho
    edited August 2010
    since when are spics known for being psychos? I'm pretty sure that's the white mans stereotype.

Also Im not a not a spic.
  • edited August 2010

and bato locos.
  • edited August 2010
    Also Im not a not a spic.

i believe u .... juan sanchez.