Going to sleep high

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
i love this. i usually smoke a bowl or 2 before bed and i just get more relaxed and fall asleep easier. ive been doing this for about a month now and its gotten to the point where its harder for me to sleep without. my dreams are so intense when im baked too. anyone else like this?

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    yeah thats true. going to bed too drunk is terrible. i hate the spins
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    John, I'm fookin baked. I added another perc and an ice catcher to the bong. go check out the thread im makin with updated pics
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Meh. I sleep deeply, but I'm always more refreshed when I wake up if I sleep sober...Weed can leave me feeling a bit groggy and post-stoned the next day. I also don't remember my dreams at all if I'm baked. Since stopping smoking weed everyday I dream MUCH more vividly. Almost every night. This goes for a lot of my friends as well. I've actually not met anyone who says they have vivid dreams when baked.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »
    Meh. I sleep deeply, but I'm always more refreshed when I wake up if I sleep sober...Weed can leave me feeling a bit groggy and post-stoned the next day. I also don't remember my dreams at all if I'm baked. Since stopping smoking weed everyday I dream MUCH more vividly. Almost every night. This goes for a lot of my friends as well. I've actually not met anyone who says they have vivid dreams when baked.

*raises hand*

Don't smoke every day. Smoke rarely, and you might remember the fuckin' awesome baked dreams. :mad:
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Years ago weed would put me to sleep.

Now I just stay awake all wired unable to stop thinking.

I'll take booze over weed any day for sleep. Flexeril seems to work just as well though.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    Years ago weed would put me to sleep.

Now I just stay awake all wired unable to stop thinking. .

This is also true for me. I only really get tired from weed if I have enough to smoke myself into a near catatonic state. Otherwise I'll get to sleep at the same times as I would sober.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I love it when I do it. Which isn't very often
  • möganmögan Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    Im a California medical patient. I was accually perscribed my card for my insomia. I had insomnia from the age eight till I was eighteen. I took all kinds of pills to try and sleep and they ended up making me feel like shit but ever since I start smoked I haven't had a problem going to sleep. I smoke everyday, everynight. Best medicine I could of ever possibly asked for.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    I can't sleep right after I smoke, I have to stay up and enjoy the high and then go to bed once I'm coming down or feeling groggy.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sleeping when stoned is great, waking up after sleeping while stoned sucks nigger balls. I'd rather blaze, then drink a bit and go to sleep at least an hour later.

Sleeping when stone cold sober is nearly impossible for me. I just lay there thinking about shit.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Sleeping when stone cold sober is nearly impossible for me. I just lay there thinking about shit.

This is usually because your used to being high all the time...Unless you actually have a sleeping disorder. I find after 2 or 3 days sobriety my sleeping patterns return to normal.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »

i have the same problem. thats why i go to bed baked as fuck. i cant sleep without it. i visited my parents lake house this weekend and i barely survived 2 days without weed. i was up until 5 am just thinking about shit
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »
    This is usually because your used to being high all the time...Unless you actually have a sleeping disorder. I find after 2 or 3 days sobriety my sleeping patterns return to normal.

Nah it was like that before I ever smoked weed. Don't know why I can't just shut my brain off and fall asleep, shit sucks sometimes when I have to be up early in the morning and don't have weed/booze and just end up laying there in bed 'til fucking three in the morning before falling asleep.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    I usually sleep a lot better and deeper.

Last night for example. I went to bed fairly high at 3. Got up for work at 7:30 and felt like I had slept at least 8 hours.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Going to bed high makes that time between first laying down and actually falling asleep so much more enjoyable.