Kopparberg Cider

edited August 2010 in Life
I went to a friend's party yesterday, and obviously there was alcohol flowing about. So I had myself a few cans of drink, and ran out. Not a problem, I thought, as my friends had a cooler full of this Kopparberg shit.

If you're trying to get drunk, don't even bother with this stuff. I actually got MORE SOBER after drinking about 10 cans of this stuff - it fucking sucks balls.

Comments

• LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    Their standard stuff is kinda weak, their "Xtra Strong" version with 7% alcohol is somewhat better.

But i still rather drink beer.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    4.5% abv is more than the abv of a lot of light beers. If I'm going to drink hard cider I prefer Woodchuck, though. It's damn tasty.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    4.5% abv is more than the abv of a lot of light beers. If I'm going to drink hard cider I prefer Woodchuck, though. It's damn tast.

Here in sweden almost no one drink beer with lower than 5.2% abv.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    4.5% abv is more than the abv of a lot of light beers. If I'm going to drink hard cider I prefer Woodchuck, though. It's damn tast.

woodchuck :thumbsup:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Here in sweden almost no one drink beer with lower than 5.2% abv.

That's normal beer here too. Light beer is ~4.1%. I like 8.1% malt liquor, 9% doplebocks and imperial stouts and all that, but most people who slam beers here drink light beer. Less calories to maintain the figure, you know.