Spicy sauce

jarkofjarkof Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
So I went to Kentucky to visit some friends and we stopped at a weird giant grocery store because it looked weird and even had rides and shit. I was looking around and I came across some spicy sauces. They made me LOL.

2010-07-12195932.jpg
Taken from my shitty assed phone.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    The PETA one is hilarious. If I'm going to have hot sauce, I prefer Louisiana or Blair's After Death Sauce With Liquid Fire. Sriracha is tasty too on pizza, ramen, and pretty much everything else.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sriracha is tasty too on pizza, ramen, and pretty much everything else.
    ^^^This.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I have more close up shots. Next to the girls legs on one of em it says "it hurts so good" and on the other it says "it hurts so bad" That made me laugh.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    .... Sriracha is tasty too on pizza, ramen, and pretty much everything else.

I second that shit.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Did you buy a couple bottles of those if at least just for the novelty of it?

I used to love hot sauces like Sriracha or my grandpa's homemade XO sauce, but ever since I got a funny little skin condition, I can't eat spicy stuff anymore :(
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I really wanted to but I didnt bring much money and it was like 15 bucks a bottle. And I really didnt expect to go to a grocery store called jungle jims on a trip to see some friends in kentucky.