you know you smoke too much if....

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
lets see how long we can keep this thread going. i will start.

you know you smoke too much if you go through 6 grams in 3 days

Comments

• BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    ...... If the amount of marijuana smoke you produce is considered a significant regional source of pollution by the EPA, and they mandate that you must install catalytic converters on all of your smoking paraphernalia.....
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    ...you get hired to smoke salmon out of your own room.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    When sobriety becomes an altered state.
  • edited August 2010
    when your vision gets a little fucked up.
  • edited August 2010
    when a cop standing behind you taps you on the shoulder in your room because the smell didn't require a search warrant.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    When you wake up still feeling high from the night before.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    lets see how long we can keep this thread going. i will start.

you know you smoke too much if you go through 6 grams in 3 days

Lol I did that like 2 weeks ago.

You know you smoke too much when you're pawning shit just to pay off fronts from your buddy. I'm doing this today, lol.
  • edited August 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    When you wake up still feeling high from the night before.

That's how you know you haven't smoked enough. My tolerance woudn't permit me that if I begged it. Maybe if I ate hash brownies ....
    Lol I did that like 2 weeks ago.

You know you smoke too much when you're pawning shit just to pay off fronts from your buddy. I'm doing this today, lol.

Been there before .... I try my best not to front because of it.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    spend the LAST of your money on weed....just to make yourself feel better for not having any money : ((((((((((
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    You decide to cook a pizza and play video games while it cooks, go to check on how it's doing only to find that you haven't turned the oven on or put the pizza in.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    ^lol

You smoke to much when you wake up in the middle of the night JUST to smoke.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    You put off watching a movie you've been waiting to see until you get more pot.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    You start sucking dick for weed.
    edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    6 gs in 3 days aint nuthin. Moving on.....

when you don't know why you were sleeping in a bathtub full of bacon
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2011
    When you feed the cat fruit loops..

Also when you don't know the difference between to and too.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    You decide to cook a pizza and play video games while it cooks, go to check on how it's doing only to find that you haven't turned the oven on or put the pizza in.

Hahaha, this always ends up happening.

You know you smoke to much when everyone at the Mcdonalds starts asking you to hook them up with bud after work, and you never formally met them before that.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    When words start looking like animals and you don't understand why nobody else can see the resemblance between "desteny" and an elephant.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    When you put the cereal in the frig instead of back in the pantry.
    edited August 2011
    When you get so high yo can't remember where you stashed your pot :/

Happened to me like twice this year.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    You know you smoke too much when you call the Cops on yourself and end up on the national news all because your Mother that lets you live in her house free of charge drank the coffee you stole from Starbucks.

http://blogs.tcpalm.com/off_the_beat_will_greenlee_blog/2011/05/alleged-coffee-clash-leaves-psl-police-with-grounds-for-arrest.html
    http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2011/05/brandon_scott_quintana_florida.php
    edited August 2011
    When your a cop and you take some weed that you confiscated and make pot brownies with it and do too much and you call 911 and tell them that you think you and your wife are dead. if you haven't heard this 911 tape (it's pretty old) you absolutely have to listen to this shit.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    When your a cop and you take some weed that you confiscated and make pot brownies with it and do too much and you call 911 and tell them that you think you and your wife are dead. if you haven't heard this 911 tape (it's pretty old) you absolutely have to listen to this shit.

That shit is hilarious.

You know you are smoke too much when you post a thread like this:

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=176280

Zoklet is full of freaks sometimes. :facepalm:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I knew I smoked too much when I had 3 missed calls, 4 seperate kicks on my door and 10 texts as I was needed for an emergency but too stoned to wake up.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    When you get so high yo can't remember where you stashed your pot :/

Happened to me like twice this year.

This. Happens every time, come up with some elaborate place and then forget. Find it instantly if you get high again though. "Oh, that's right, it's in the middle box among 30 identical boxes on the second shelf in my closet. OF COURSE!".

You know you've smoked too much when you get doublevision.

Or when you start to freak out when your friends dad comes in the room and everyone is passing around a pipe, only for him to load a bowl and you remember he's on your team ;)
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I knew I smoked too much when I had 3 missed calls, 4 seperate kicks on my door and 10 texts as I was needed for an emergency but too stoned to wake up.

lol Dude that sounds more like you shot up too much heroin.