Fishy

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm pretty sure that I saw some kind of a hit on my way out from the city yesterday. So I'm driving through, taking one of the less direct routes as there was traffic and I see a limo parked on the side of the road with a single hole through the center of one of the back windows.

Very shortly, on the same street, I drive past a trio of mob-looking guys with leather coats and shit. I decided to continue home, obviously.

I suppose that ITT, we talk about fishy things that we've seen.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Man, that's creepy.
    One time I saw two guys carrying a television hurriedly through a play-ground at 4 am. Probably the most suspicious thing I've seen.
  • edited August 2010
    Man, that's creepy.
    One time I saw two guys carrying a television hurriedly through a play-ground at 4 am. Probably the most suspicious thing I've seen.

Niggas been stealin'.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    You did the wise thing.

Anyway, almost everything I see IRL looks fishy to me. From a police officer monitoring the traffic to pedestrian walking on the wrong side of the road. The thing is, nobody follows a pattern here. It's all random and you get EPIC mind fuck trying to decode things. So, I just let my guard down and look for patterns that seems normal IRL.
  • edited August 2010
    I haven't seen much going on, as I live in a fairly "quiet" area in terms of that kind of activity. I saw a group of people looking out of place at the store though, ducking behind shelves and shit. They came out of the store about 10 minutes later to be tackled by security.

Story sucks, but its all I got.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I saw brandon smoking. :o:o:o:o:o