first day of class

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
my fall semester starts today :angry::angry::angry:. i just finished my summer semester 2 weeks ago, man i didnt have any summer at all. im actually pumped for this fall semester. im excited and im looking forward to classes. im shooting for a 4.0 this year. i think i can do it. anyone else start college this week? what are your goals for this semester?

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    good4you . :thumbsup: not starting college but hopefully i'll start sometime later this year ... in the winter. goals : dont fuck up , finnaly get laid , finally well maybe get a lady , pass.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    School starts after Labour Day. Part of me is looking forward to it, but the other part just wants to sit him and post on &T :D
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Man that sucks. I can't believe they start "Fall" classes in the summer. Makes no sense lol. I'm not looking forward to the semester system in about another year. I absolutely love the quarter one, especially when you have a shitbag professor or class that you have no interest in but are forced to take.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hopefully you had some sunshine while you studied or else youll be getting the flu soon.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    University starts monday for me.

I have yet to actually move into my apartment. I'm stuck about 150 miles away with less than a week until school starts.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I start Monday and I need at least a 2.0. My goal is to drink less and get decent grades I guess.

I have my doubts about the drinking part but I think I can pull off at least a 3.0, though, I am living somewhat far from campus which will likely prove problematic.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    I got denied for financial aid this time, so I will NOT be going to college this year :(..... I think I'm going to wait until my wife graduates, then start picking up classes. Seems like the best idea now that I have a baby on the way.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I got denied for financial aid this time, so I will NOT be going to college this year :(..... I think I'm going to wait until my wife graduates, then start picking up classes. Seems like the best idea now that I have a baby on the way.

I'd just like to thank you for making too much money to get financial aid. I got the maximum this year, part of your money is going to me. :thumbsup:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mine would start this week, but I'm all graduated and shit :( fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010

congratz on teh baby :thumbsup:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I start on September second. Pretty pumped actually. Good thing i have yet to figure out any of my finance stuff and its do this Friday lol. I am going into a meeting today to figure this shit out.
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Mine would start this week, but I'm all graduated and shit :( fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Now there are no excuses for not getting a job or being lazy :-\

blindbat wrote: »
    congratz on teh baby :thumbsup:

Yeah, I don't know whether to congratulate you or feel sorry for you lol. I'll go with congratulate first and see how that goes. Financial Aid is a real bitch.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    i got the financial aid, thats probably the best part about school. However i am not psyched about starting school this monday.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I start my senior year of high school on Monday. I'm going to be the guy whose 18 fucking the 14 year olds. Get em' while they're hot!!!
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I start my senior year of high school on Monday. I'm going to be the guy whose 18 fucking the 14 year olds. Get em' while they're hot!!!

Go for the youngest (13 or 14) while you can. You'll regret it later if you don't and actually wish you could go back to those prime years of jailbait before it's jailbait :(
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Go for the youngest (13 or 14) while you can. You'll regret it later if you don't and actually wish you could go back to those prime years of jailbait before it's jailbait :(

I'll do my best.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    I deleted my facebook because it begun to consume too much of my time and I was concerned it would conflict with study ~ I just realised that totse has replaced the void entirely..

halp me internets:thumbsup:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I started senior year today. I hate my classes so much. AP Calculus, College english, Physics, College Western Civ (2nd sem), and Government all in the same year. I'm so screwed... :(. However, the class I detest the most is Graphic Design. I cannot draw at all. I originally signed up figuring it'd be good for web design/development, but now I don't even know anymore.
    edited August 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    I started senior year today. I hate my classes so much. AP Calculus, College english, Physics, College Western Civ (2nd sem), and Government all in the same year. I'm so screwed... :(. However, the class I detest the most is Graphic Design. I cannot draw at all. I originally signed up figuring it'd be good for web design/development, but now I don't even know anymore.

Wait until you're in college. Then complain about classes sucking :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Wait until you're in college. Then complain about classes sucking :)

This. You'll wish you were in high school again :mad:
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    This. You'll wish you were in high school again :mad:

Ha, I know, I know. But I sort of like complaining a little too much. :o
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

Also, this. I do wish I had gotten some prime 14 year old pussy.
    edited August 2010
    I always thought those 18 year old kids who dated 14 year olds were just fucking lame and had no game. Now that I'm in their position I could understand.