Hungout with girlfriend and her guyfriend/ex-boyfriend.

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
How the fuck should I react to this shit? Goddamnit.

I already knew this guy, so I was like, "hey I'm gonna call Joe to see if we can get a dime from him", she says, "No let me call him!". She calls him, I end up buying from my regular guy instead, I go over to my guys house, smoke a couple bowls with him then dip out, I was gone for about 35-40 minutes, I get back and she is STILL talking to him. I can kind of overhear their convo, "You still got a cute butt? You used to it was so cute!", I'm like wtf is this shit? She then wants said doucher to come over and smoke with us, being the push-over I am, I say I dont care. He comes over and we start to smoke and somehow, the topic of selling your organs came up, which led to my girlfriend talking about how big this guys dick was (Joe's). I just dont how to react to this at all. She was saying this annoying shit right in front of me, was this acceptable of her or am I flipping out unneccessarily? I feel like there is some sexual tension on one or both parts of this, what the fuck should I do/say &T?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Is this the same girlfriend that wanted to move in with another guy? Get her checked out, man.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah it is man, why are girls so damn difficult?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah it is man, why are girls so damn difficult?

She's testing you. Girls do this shit all the time to test guys. She wants to see how you'll handle it. Women really do drive men to violence sometimes with this kind of behavior.

So, she wants to move in with another guy.
    She lets her ex come over and smoke pot then tells you how huge his dick is.

Either she wants to make you want her more by trying to make you jealous (fucking retarded, I know) or she wants you to feel inadequate and hopes you'll break up with her. In any case, you need a new girl.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Kick her to the curb, you deserve better
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    Do you want this relationship to last? Too bad. It's already fucked. Your girl is damaged goods. She doesn't find it odd or disrespectful to hold long, flirty convos with ex boyfriends, she say shit that is outright stupid for a gal in a relationship to say, and is clearly trying to get you jealous.

I would tell her how she is acting like a single woman and if she wants to be that way then we're done. Plain and simple.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you want, I can be your new girlfriend.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    If I was you, I would have kept my cool (which it seems you did), and then when Joe left, broke the fuck up with her.

Who the fuck invites an ex-boyfriend over and then talks about how big his dick is?

Either she is testing you (whatever the fuck that means), or she still wants Joes dick. Either way she sounds bad to me.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    What, did you expect respect and eternal love?

don't tell me you're in love
    and there's no room for other guys
    don't think it's indestructible
    love can die, i've seen it die
    and born again like fifty times, man

Leave her. Find someone else. Become a Mr someone else.

• stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    PoJ ~ I may remember reading in older threads that you were at one point in the marines? Invite the guy over, welcome him to your home, smoke him out, converse and come off as if their little game doesn't bother you. Your girl leaves the room, lean over and whisper "You cross me, I'll kill you" and smile, the mere fact that you served (?) should be enough reassurance to most that you might be wired a little different and capable of shit most aren't.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    No, don't do any passive-aggressive bullshit. Just move on. Coming on here and posting this already means it's over, for you at least. So move on.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Obbe wrote: »
    No, don't do any passive-aggressive bullshit. Just move on. Coming on here and posting this already means it's over, for you at least. So move on.

That's usually the solution.