whats digg

ScuDScuD Regular
edited September 2010 in Help and Suggestions
what is digg...what does it do..how does it help us. i never do it.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Digg is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. You submit an article, and people look at it. Then they "Digg" it, and it goes up the rankings. The higher number of Diggs, the better the article, and the more people read it. Its like a circle :P

Good for our pageviews.
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah, you have to sign up. Doesn't take long though.

Be sure to Digg the best articles you see. Important ones, and ones which people would find interesting. If we all get Digg accounts, we can follow each other and Digg each others stuff for a headstart!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Fuck Digg, if you want to help out then:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/howto/comments/d8smu/howto_copy_songs_from_an_ipod_onto_a_computer/

Use Reddit, It's way better and I just started adding Totse guides there. We will get tons of traffic from there and since it's community driven we will get more users.

Just signup and start commenting on my reddit'ed posts and help me get some much-needed members from there. And don't stop making the guides!

Btw huge thanks to Trx100 for the guide idea. You rock dude!

Btw there is a war going on between Digg and Reddit. Majority of Digg users have migrated to reddit, including me. I am going to look for a Social Networking for reddit. Also, reddit is extremely picky about things. I can only post super awesome threads on reddit :(.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    What's with the exodus? Or is the story too dramatic to tell?
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    sounds great. i be signing up shortly.

completely off topic. do you think i'm a troll?
    edited September 2010
    ScuD wrote: »
    completely off topic. do you think i'm a troll?

Yes.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Yes.

are you trolling me? i was being serious.
    edited September 2010
    If you have to ask, then you are a troll. Why did you suddenly ask that anyways? :p
  • edited September 2010
    Awesome, good call on the Reddit thing dude. Gonna sign up in just a bit.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    If you have to ask, then you are a troll. Why did you suddenly ask that anyways? :p

I've been accused of making troll threads that a mod had to delete. I've only ever made 2 threads. one about anon. and the one in the news forum.and im pretty sure they are stil up. I'm not a troll. i just don't take ANYTHING seriously. when our dog died after eating some of that Chinese food, I loled because I always joked about how they put dog meat in it.