Bud and Nyquil

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
Alright so I got sick this weekend. I got so fucking smashed thursday through sunday. My whole weekend was a blur. I had to drink, my whole area was dry this weekend. I couldnt find any bud. So i picked some up last night smoked and took 2 swigs of nyquil. dude best sleep of my life. im still drowzy and have like a cloudy head ache. its sweet. any one else experience anything like this?

Comments

• Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited September 2010
    I can't believe how good it was becks. I ripped my bong 3 times after I left your house and took the nyquil and slept for like 13 hours. fuuuuuu. i missed class
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2010
    hahaha ive been in class posting on totse. i look and feel so strung out. my head is throbbing but its different. its not bad im enjoying it
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I always hated the stuff in Nyquil. It wont effect me that night but when I finally fall asleep in the morning it's impossible to wake up.
  • edited September 2010
    Alright so I got sick this weekend. I got so fucking smashed thursday through sunday. My whole weekend was a blur. I had to drink, my whole area was dry this weekend. I couldnt find any bud. So i picked some up last night smoked and took 2 swigs of nyquil. dude best sleep of my life. im still drowzy and have like a cloudy head ache. its sweet. any one else experience anything like this?

Doesn't Nyquil contain APAP and phenylalanine?
    I always hated the stuff in Nyquil. It wont effect me that night but when I finally fall asleep in the morning it's impossible to wake up.

Me too. I don't mind it too much though when I feel like shit as sleep is better in that respect than consciousness.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    That stuff tastes horrible.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    Doesn't Nyquil contain APAP and phenylalanine?

The sedative in Nyquil is Doxylamine succinate. It gets me to sleep. Also I like it better than diphenhydramine.