any way to make weed better?

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
alright so i can get some ok mids for 5 a gram which isnt all that bad in my area. im currently in a situation where i know 10-15 of my friends are looking to buy weed. my idea is take the 5 a gram and flip it at 10 or even 15/gram. now aside from farting in the bag, are there any ways to rejuvenate weed so to speak?

heres my idea im trying in the next couple days. im going to take 12 grams and stick it in a mason jar. im also going to put orange peels in the jar. im going to let it sit like that for at least 2 weeks. also im changing the peels every couple days.

im open to any suggestions. thanks

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2010
    im googled this and on another forum a guy said that it sort of helps get it moisture and not as dry. im not sure if that bullshit or not
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Unless you want mold and shit, don't do it.
    edited September 2010
    So are you trying to make the weed just taste and smell better than it actually is or are you trying to add moisture so it will get heavier and you can rip people off by selling it as more than it is?

either or. id actually like to make the weed taste and smell better if thats at all possible. im going to just let it sit for awhile in the mason jar. idk if that will help but i dont want mold. i didnt even think of that. thanks
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Peels help in some cases, when done correctly. You could get a paper towel and place it over the jar's opening and put the peels there. Then just cap the jar and let it sit. As long as they don't meet, the peel's scent really helps.
    edited September 2010
    thanks for the suggestions guys. im going to go ahead and try the orange peels but with a barrier so they wont touch.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    alright so i can get some ok mids for 5 a gram which isnt all that bad in my area. im currently in a situation where i know 10-15 of my friends are looking to buy weed. my idea is take the 5 a gram and flip it at 10 or even 15/gram. now aside from farting in the bag, are there any ways to rejuvenate weed so to speak?

heres my idea im trying in the next couple days. im going to take 12 grams and stick it in a mason jar. im also going to put orange peels in the jar. im going to let it sit like that for at least 2 weeks. also im changing the peels every couple days.

im open to any suggestions. thanks

Do not fart on your weed.
    edited September 2010
    i know i was kidding. there was a thread either on here or zoklet where a kid sold a bag of shitty mids as dank after he farted in the bag haha
  • edited September 2010
    i know i was kidding. there was a thread either on here or zoklet where a kid sold a bag of shitty mids as dank after he farted in the bag haha

Hahahaha, that's awesome. Only fart on weed if you're selling it :D
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    Do not put any moisture in the jar for more than a day or two hell over night works for me unless you ike mold.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Add JHW too it. Do that and the orange peel idea.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited September 2010
    i say go with the farts. tastes good man
  • edited September 2010
    any way to make weed better?

More weed.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Do not fart on your weed.

Bad troll. BAD.
    258troll_spray.jpg