Is it acceptable for me to be a dick to guys that hit on my girl?

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited September 2011 in Life
Like today I went to go pick her up, and he was talking to her so I pulled up really close to him (in between her and him) and kept the music loud so he couldnt talk. This is acceptable right?

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    If you know for a fact that this guy is trying to fuck your chick and will do it at any opportunity they get.. then that is perfectly acceptable.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Nah you have to protect your property. Try to be nice about it at first because maybe he doesn't know she has a boyfriend, even though she would hint that she does. Or they could be harmless friends. But when SHTF go ahead and do whatever it takes.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^"I dont give a fuck if she has a girlfriend, Im gonna smash that shit." No being nice here, me thinks.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    That didnt make any sense at all. And it seems like you already know what to do, so why make a thread about it when i was just trying to give some advice.
    edited September 2010
    That is what he told her sister (I was listening), I feel like being a douchebag, but I didnt want to seem like a douchebag for being a douchebag.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Rule of Real Life #1: If you're not selfish, you're not getting anywhere.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Be selfish, but don't be a total dick. Obviously if you've been with your girl a long time you should know whether or not you can trust her. If a guy is blatantly trying to get with her, then step in or just laugh about it later. If he's only a friend, then wtf?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    If you heard him tell her sister that then I think you have all the right to treat him like shit. If your girlfriend gives you lip about it explain to her what you heard.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited September 2010
    Acceptable and preferred. If one is to keep ones girl, one is expected to be the alpha male, this means making a mountain of corpses of those who challenge thou, states Rolf. While thou stands at the top, bloody, in little but loincloth and greatsword with the girl of thou holding onto the muscular tree-like leg of thou, make sure she is wearing a chainmail bikini, suggests Rolf.

At this time, Rolf suggests screaming out "RAAAAAGH"... or possibly "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE", just avoid "FREEEEEDOM" especially if wearing face paint.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited September 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Acceptable and preferred. If one is to keep ones girl, one is expected to be the alpha male, this means making a mountain of corpses of those who challenge thou, states Rolf. While thou stands at the top, bloody, in little but loincloth and greatsword with the girl of thou holding onto the muscular tree-like leg of thou, make sure she is wearing a chainmail bikini, suggests Rolf.

At this time, Rolf suggests screaming out "RAAAAAGH"... or possibly "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE", just avoid "FREEEEEDOM" especially if wearing face paint.

Best reply ever.

No reason not to act like an asshole to him, if he wants to get with your girl even though he knows she has a boyfriend he's an asshole himself. "Asshole" is probably the only treatment he'll understand.
    edited September 2010
    You guys make me feel so much better :)

Wish I could sig Rolf's reply, I love it :D
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    It's fine. I purposely eyeball any dude hitting on my girl. Being a guy, we all know how we think, and know most pricks won't give a shit about you, so don't give a shit about them.
  • attixxattixx Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    Normally I wouldn't make a huge deal about it if it's a one time thing, but based on your past threads I'd flip my shit.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah man but only if the situation is outrages enough to warrant it. If it's just mild flirting Id let it be but if he's going to far take care of it. If you dont your girl might think your a pussy and leave you for a guy that would do something about it:p
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    Hit her yourself hey.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited September 2010
    What good will it do if he doesn't know she's in a relationship? Do you not trust her to be able to handle it and turn him down? Can you really blame him for it? What if the same happened to you?

Seems like it's something to be amused by, not angered. Be advised that possessiveness is fear announced, brah.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    What good will it do if he doesn't know she's in a relationship? Do you not trust her to be able to handle it and turn him down? Can you really blame him for it? What if the same happened to you?

Seems like it's something to be amused by, not angered. Be advised that possessiveness is fear announced, brah.

Trust her?LOL. Do you have any idea how weak women are? If she's even letting him talk to her and hit on her without instantly leaving in disgust, there is already a problem. Any woman that has it in her head that she's in control in that kind of situation is delusional.

I've met smart women who were educated in psychology, and they got seduced by me in a matter of a few hours. Not every guy is a giant vagina that can't get laid. Even my buddies wife was willing to fuck me just from talking to her for about 45 minutes. Of course I wouldn't fuck a friends wife, but it was on the table. Barely resisted that temptation.

Never trust a woman around men or your money. Seriously, If I was single, and you trusted your GF to resist my will, I'd be fucking her.
    edited September 2010
    ^ Pics or it didn't happen.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited September 2010
    Master, you are a huge douche.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    Master, you are a huge douche.

Thanks. I like it when people call me names. It means I'm offending their perception of reality.
    edited September 2010
    No, it means you're full of shit and/or banging ugly chicks.
    edited September 2010
    ^ That.

Bitch.
    edited September 2010
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    No, it means you're full of shit and/or banging ugly chicks.

This is precisely what I'm saying though. From your point of view, you have to rationalize my opinion as I'm fucking ugly girls or I'm full of shit. This isn't the case.

I get laid because I'm blunt and honest about how most women are. Most are vain narcissists with insecurity issues. They're also overly emotional to the point that their emotions dictate their logic. Weak people are here to carry out the will of the strong.
    edited September 2010
    No, I'm saying you posting on an internet forum that you can bang any chick you want within a couple hours of meeting them means you're full of shit and/or banging ugly or slutty ones. The girl has to want you. Some girls will fuck out of boredom or because they're horny or whatever. Some girls will fuck the guy simply because he's the only one who hit on her that night.

I'm not saying you don't have skills or you suck at picking up women. I'm saying it's dubious you're as smooth as you claim. It's like the /fail posters at fastseduction.net who use stupid PUA slang and claim to fuck bajillions of girls every minute.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    No, I'm saying you posting on an internet forum that you can bang any chick you want within a couple hours of meeting them means you're full of shit and/or banging ugly or slutty ones. The girl has to want you. Some girls will fuck out of boredom or because they're horny or whatever. Some girls will fuck the guy simply because he's the only one who hit on her that night.

I'm not saying you don't have skills or you suck at picking up women. I'm saying it's dubious you're as smooth as you claim. It's like the /fail posters at fastseduction.net who use stupid PUA slang and claim to fuck bajillions of girls every minute.

I don't use any PUA bullshit. Brainwashing is where it's at. Learn it, use it, get what you want in life.
    edited September 2010
    Master wrote: »
    I don't use any PUA bullshit. Brainwashing is where it's at. Learn it, use it, get what you want in life.

I havent been laid in a long time you should teach me your ways master.:rolleyes:
    edited September 2010
    ^ I think you messed up the quote, but yeah, I'd like to learn this skill too. Might come in handy.
    edited September 2010
    ^ I think you messed up the quote, but yeah, I'd like to learn this skill too. Might come in handy.

Fixed
    edited September 2010
    Sweetness. Yeah, I'd love to hear these techniques too. Make a thread, man!
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Well if you want these skills, reading up on hypnosis, psychology, and conversation. For instance, do you know how to use your words to trigger emotions? The english language is a very interesting one, as you can say the same thing many different ways. The message is the same, yet how it affects people emotionally, changes quite drastically. Then you need to learn how to project your body language to display emotions and trigger emotions properly.
    edited September 2010
    Well if you want these skills, reading up on hypnosis, psychology, and conversation. For instance, do you know how to use your words to trigger emotions? The english language is a very interesting one, as you can say the same thing many different ways. The message is the same, yet how it affects people emotionally, changes quite drastically. Then you need to learn how to project your body language to display emotions and trigger emotions properly.

No I never knew my words could trigger emotions:facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    Damn dude, no wonder you're such an asshole.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    No I never knew my words could trigger emotions:facepalm:

Your time isn't too valuable is it?
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Damn dude, no wonder you're such an asshole.

How can I not be an asshole when I have to deal with people like you?
    edited September 2010
    Your time isn't too valuable is it?

It's valuable bro.:confused:
    edited September 2010
    How can I not be an asshole when I have to deal with people like you?

I was talking to DirtySanchez -_-
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I was talking to DirtySanchez -_-

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.
  • HolyShitHesBackHolyShitHesBack Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Hahahaha omg master you are so full of a shit.

But to help your dumb ass yes it's okay be a douche bag if someone is clearly hitting on your girlfriend. But I see in life you have been charmed to be a douche bag in general. Hahaha omg you should be a comedian, where do you come up with this shit?
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    if you wanna eventually get your ass kicked, sure
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Master is a fucking dip shit.

glad that jew left.

and op...That's your meat fucker. Dont let another cub steal your meat.

ya dig?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    ^^^wait nvm i just found this thread here....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=5255

you faggot!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    After being single for 4 years, I'm getting used to this. I kinda get off flaunting my girl as she's fit as fuck (NO PICS GODDAMMIT, MY HAND HAS BEEN SEEN) and so this is always a concern with guys. That said, if you know you have trust and as we have history that goes back 5 years, I can feel confident.

But if someone was acting up and hitting on her, she'd probably hit them before me. I recall when we made it official, she still had a black eye :D
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    It's your fault for not making her wear a veil like the vikings made them, or a burkha.
  • edited June 2011
    I've never been together with a girl I've really liked, and as such have always taken these things in stride; when it's girls I care about I am quite prepared to make a dood eat curb.
  • mcBowsermcBowser Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    It's not just acceptable, it's expected of you. Great job!
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    To answer the op's question, yes it is perfectly acceptable. She may not appreciate it however because she thinks he's "just a nice guy."

That's fucking bullshit, she wants his dick. Best bet is to cut it off before anything else happens.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    They know full well what they're doing, they crave the attention and the drama caused.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    To answer the op's question, yes it is perfectly acceptable. She may not appreciate it however because she thinks he's "just a nice guy."

That's fucking bullshit, she wants his dick. Best bet is to cut it off before anything else happens.

Girls have an amazing ability to say "Oh he's just a friend" until one morning you wake up and get a text from someone who knows they fucked.
    Best to nip it in the bud, or balls. Just like girls see each other as a threat, so do guys, and the least you can do is assert yourself.

Best to assert yourself with a bladed or ranged implement, I think. Just enough to give a message, not enough to warrant a reprisal. What I am about to say next will probably be passed off as bullshit, but I had witnesses and I know what I did.
    Back at College I was dating a girl for a few months as I wanted to go for a redhed, but the one I wanted was just not into me. We were mates, but most we did was make out. Anyway, after a few months of banging this redhead in every conceivable way and place, she was kicked out of her house. I'm charitable, but not that charitable, plus I couldn't invisage living with her in the future, so she stayed in my Town at a "friends" house. Well, I thought he was. Oh, and he is a nigger. This is where it gets good. Read on. You'll love me for this.

Day after day, week after week I'd hear her go on about him. "Oh he's so nice", "he helps me with my work" etc. All I saw in this girl was sex, but still, it was my sex, not his. A few weeks passed and I was admitted to hospital for a fucked up lung and internal bleeding. Was a bit shit.
    I stepped outside for my first breath of fresh air. I was only 17, and turned on my phone.
    "Hey babe, cheers for last night. Keep it quiet, especially from [RemadE]. Love you xxx"
    I recall it clearly, even now. It was from her, meant for him, but sent to me.
    I raged as much as I could, keeping it in, trying not to get physically worse.

I maintained my cool, planning out the payback in my head.
    Before I left for College a few days later, I packed my pistol crossbow. A good 60lbs draw weight, and loaded metal BBs. I was going to go for a bolt, but I was growing copious amounts of cannabis at the time, so I don't fancy 2 offences on a Criminal Record.
    In I went, had the metal BBs loaded in the internal magazine and pretended nothing had happened. I went for a walk with him around the Town as I needed to get some food etc. We walked back through a forest which was sealed off.
    Nobody around.
    Upon asking him what happened he couldn't tell me.
    "You either tell me, ot I'll make you" I said. He played dumb and I pulled out the crossbow from my bag. Walking round Town with it was dodgy as fuck, and after a few seconds of him thinking I was bluffing then blurting out "Yeahwefucked...don't be mad. Please?", I ended up lodging 3 metal ball bearings into his leg in quick succession and left him there.
    I panicked, as reality struck me, but knew he had nothing on me as he wasn't exactly squeaky-clean.

Last I heard he was busted for CP and had to go into a protection program. His parents abandoned him as a kid and he was the typical cliche nigger-geek chic.
    Now he was a nigger-geek chic with 3 metal ball bearings lodged in his leg anda criminal record for CP.

Yeah. I wasn't going to type that all up, but fuck it. I don't talk about it often, and it's relevant. Call bullshit if you want, but I know what I did, and a good trustworthy friend of mine was only standing a few metres away, witnessing the entire thing to be my alibi in case things went to the Police.

tl;dr - I shot a nigger with a crossbow and metal ball bearings 3 times for fucking my girl and left him squealing in a forest, then heard he was arrested for CP by an old friend who lived with him as they both had no parents.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Just address the guy right in front of your girl. No need to show your ass and play your music loud. Walk right up to him like you have nuts in your scrotum, and tell him too piss off. If your girl has a problem, she can piss off too. They are both dis-respecting you. Learn to respect yourself and don't let people walk on you.