[Finished] Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge (2010)

D7D7 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
arakawaunderthebridgexb.jpg

Genre : Genre:Comedy, Slice of Life, Romance, Supernatural
Format : TV
Animation Production: Shaft
Vintage : 2010-10-03
Plot Summary: The series tells the story of Kou Ichinomiya, a man who has accomplished many things all by himself. Ever since he was little, his father has taught him one rule: to never be indebted to another person. One day by accident, he falls into a river and almost drowns. A girl by the name of Nino rescues him and in return he owes her his life. Unable to accept the fact that he is indebted to her, he asks her about a way for him to repay her. In the end she tells him to love her. This is the beginning of Kou's life living under a bridge. However, as Kou starts to learn, Arakawa is a place full of weirdos and all of the people living under the bridge are what society would call, "denpasan"

This is the second season of Arakawa Under the Bridge. I myself first though that this anime would be suck but after I try watching an episode I realize that this another Shaft masterpiece. This is a must watch series (I rate it A+). That said this season 2 will surely give a good watch.

Season 1 DL Links : http://www.animetake.com/anime/arakawa-under-the-bridge/

Season 2 DL Links : http://www.animetake.com/anime/arakawa-under-the-bridge-x-bridge/

Comments

• D7D7 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Season 2 has already out, the first episode feels like just the straight continuation from last season... which is good
    I still prefer season 1 OP though anyway it seems shaft still be able to entertain me with this absurd comedy.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's been a while since the last episode out
    Overall this is a really good gag anime, great jokes, good character, nice ED.
    There's some plot that hasn't been unrevealed yet so I'm quite certain there will be a season 3.