Throwing up

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
Well I've been trying to lose weight.

I usually binge like once a month for 3 days straight (Fucks my shit up) and I usually throw most of it up. Is this good for my weight (idgaf about anything else)? Or just let it digest cause its doing nothing.

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Huff raid.
  • edited September 2010
    I think throwing up is a good way to control your weight, but I know it's not very good for you very much like.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Wash it down with a molotov.
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Before I answer I need to know, how do u feel about exercise?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm::facepalm: Dont throw up to control weight. Just don't eat so damn much it's not difficult. Throwing up is what chicks do.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    diet, train, get them bitchez brah' !
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    It only works if you put your fingers down your throat ;)
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm:
    Only chicks and fags barf to lose weight. Just stop eating McDonald's dumbass.

Diets never work. When you don't eat enough food your body goes into "starvation mode", and turns as much food as it can into fat. This is why all those fat people on diets don't get thin. The only way to actually get thin is to A) change your eating habits, instead of that steak eat pork. Instead of a sausage make a fruit smoothie etc. Make sure you get 2400 calories worth of food. B) Exercise. Buy a mountain bike and go for a ride every day. Get your fat ass up you basement dweller.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm:
    Only chicks and fags barf to lose weight. Just stop eating McDonald's dumbass.

Diets never work. When you don't eat enough food your body goes into "starvation mode", and turns as much food as it can into fat. This is why all those fat people on diets don't get thin. The only way to actually get thin is to A) change your eating habits, instead of that steak eat pork. Instead of a sausage make a fruit smoothie etc. Make sure you get 2400 calories worth of food. B) Exercise. Buy a mountain bike and go for a ride every day. Get your fat ass up you basement dweller.

QFMFT I said the same thing. Only chicks barf to lose weight. Meth or stop eating simple.
  • edited September 2010
    Why the fuck do people binge?

Just drink and do drugs like everyone else. Weight loss is easy when you forget to eat.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'd like to sit down with somebody who knows nothing but crippling poverty and starvation and try to explain how bulimia is considered a diseased in the west, can't imagine it to be too hard?